VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Contacting Local Congressman might have helped me!

Rate this question

Navy4life

Question

A few weeks ago I contacted my local congressman trying to get my C-File.  Well I got a call today from his office and they indicated the RO sent my c-file to me yesterday in the mail.  Nothing like waiting until the last minute!  I have my DRO Hearing this Friday and I have been trying for over a year and half to get my c-file.  

It just goes to show you that persistence pays off!

5 answers to this question

That's great news, Navy, fantastic! I'm so glad that you will have those records!! It should be there in time, I wish you the best of luck at your hearing!

1 minute ago, flores97 said:

That's great news, Navy, fantastic! I'm so glad that you will have those records!! It should be there in time, I wish you the best of luck at your hearing!

I hope it goes well....My C&P exams for my FDC claim I am really worried about...I put them in the C&P forum for reading pleasure LOL

Glad to see your congressman came through I have been waitng over two months JUST to hear anything.  I realize now that it is a lost cause and will have to depend on an appeal.  Sucks

2 minutes ago, bobbyq said:

Glad to see your congressman came through I have been waitng over two months JUST to hear anything.  I realize now that it is a lost cause and will have to depend on an appeal.  Sucks

Sorry to hear that.  You contacted your Congressman and got no response for two months?

• HadIt.com Elder

check out asknod blog site

He has a fast way how to request your c-file

..................Buck