VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Apparent win at BVA

Rate this topic

Scout Swimmer

My wife had a new C&P last week. Yesterday she called the DAV and apparently the C&P examiner has given a positive nexus agreeing with our IMO from Dr Bash. 

So far her asthma has been rated at  30% with a backdate of June, 2011. 

We are still waiting on word for the secondary issues related such as sinusitis and rhinitis and migranes. 

I wonder what the BVA will do with the sinusitis and rhinitis? I'm thinking extra scheduler with her asthma? 

Its been a long long road but was worth it to finally see some positive results. I want to thank John Dorle and Dr Bash and all the folks here at hadit.com

Dont let the VA intimate you out of your earned entitlement. Keep fighting . Help your brothers and sisters. 

Thanks, 

Scout Swimmer

Edited by Scout Swimmer

FABULOUS NEWS!

Craig B and John D never steer anyone the wrong way.........

were all of the conditions mentioned in the BVA remand?

Yes Beeta. All conditions were remanded by the BVA. When she had her C&P last week it was extremely brief(4 or 5 questions). Specially for her asthma claim. 

She is scheduled later next week for another C&P. I'm guessing to address the secondary issues related to her Asthma. 

Edited by Scout Swimmer

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use