VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help on Va form 21-4192

Rate this question

wablackwell

Question

Hello, I new to this forum and wondering if some can help with my question. I Need help with VA-21-4192. Do I take this form to my last employer and have them fill it out and then send it to the VA or Does the VA send the form to my last employer and my employer will mail it back to them? Thanks for the help. Bill

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, wablackwell said:

Hello, I new to this forum and wondering if some can help with my question. I Need help with VA-21-4192. Do I take this form to my last employer and have them fill it out and then send it to the VA or Does the VA send the form to my last employer and my employer will mail it back to them? Thanks for the help. Bill

Typically, either or is possible.  However, the VA will ultimately make you responsible for ensure your employer(s) fill out the form.  I recommend hand carrying it to your employer and asking them.  When can I pick it up once it's filled out?  Then you make a copy and submit it for your claim.  JMO