VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received DAV letter of award

Rate this question

Navy4life

Question

So I received the DAV "official" letter last night in the mail ATTACHED.  I am curious as to why the 100% temporary evaluation is June 3rd, 2015 to October 1, 2015????

Look at numbers 2 & 3.  I also got SMC housebound for the same dates.  What is puzzling me is I had my surgery to my right foot January 6th, 2016.  I know my right foot is not yet S/C as it is under appeal but I was granted the 100% temporary evaluation for my left ankle b/c it caused my fracture to my right foot.  Any idea why they went back to 2015???? The dates they awarded me the 100% temporary evaluation, does that mean I am getting 4 months at 100%?

#7 and you will see the wording "not shown" for right foot.  I am very happy they gave me the 100% temporary evaluation but puzzled about the dates.   

#5 - My left ankle stayed at 10% but they added additional contentions to it. Will I also get a re-evaluation for my left ankle you think?

Will I get the back for the increase from 60% to 70% with my temporary 100% for the four months?

I am still waiting for the BBE to come in the mail.

DAV letter.pdf

Buck;

Surgery to right foot was 1/6/16 but they gave me the 100% temporary evaluation for the left ankle b/c it caused the injury.  Interesting as to why it was June to October 2015.  You know what.....I had surgery to my left ankle in June 2015.  I bet it was from that time frame!

I am not going anywhere sir!  I am right here to help others.  Heck if it wasn't for this site, I would never have sent an email to the Under Sec. of Benefits or IRIS inquiry on my NOD.  Heck that is what prompted the VA to get me my DRO hearing in February.  This FDC is just icing on the soon to be cake!

Come on NOD!!!

• Founder

very glad you found us and we could help

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah 
Zip-A-Dee-A 

My oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
Zip-A-Dee-A

Mister bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth
It's actual