VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

mrkman123

5 answers to this question

Cut me some slack, how about posting Redacted PDF's? Pics take way to long to open & View and are difficult to read.

I don't want to miss Wheel of Fortune or Dancing with the Stars. Could you give us the Readers Digest version of the Award/Denial?

Semper Fi

and please don't post this stuff in my profile again... I wont read it unless it is at the public board.

I only use my profile when I have left the board and thought about or researched something here that I replied to, and then come back and cannot find the who,what where and when..so that I can add more info to it .It is great that our recent replies are in our profile pages.

I do not answer claims question there either....and like Gastone, I have plenty of other things that take up my time and I breeze over anything that is lengthy.

Edited by Berta

C and P concludes service connection for ptsd, mdd, and tbi.  Attorney states mental health issues are addressed as 70%. 

TBI, C and P addressed at 30%, with confusing and contradicting write up, denied service connection for headaches and any residuals of the TBI, yet service connects TBI? 

package sent to R.O. for rating....   How long does the rating part take to complete?