VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

24 X 48 ILP Greenhouse

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

VA sent out their Voc Rehab counselor to present me with the Individualized Independent Living  Plan (IILP). They chieu hoi'd and are not going to play keepaway. Seems someone in DC said "We don't want to see this at the CAVC." Full size and full hydroponics. He forbid growing pot in it though as its a federal grant. Two year plan and they pick up the propane and electricity bills during that time. All the hydroponic computer gear, 12 2000W halide lights, raised tables, storage tanks, pumps. Plumbing, wiring and propane gas utilities hooked up. Just add seeds (not included). It only took five years and a trip to the BVA.

amen.

VA is going to try a snow job. Relax. You are going to hear a lot of lies soon about what ILP is and isn't. Just breathe normally. I am finishing up a five year stint for this greenhouse. It took a year to get a free computer with alllllllllllllllllllllllll the bells and whistles. It's far easier than it looks.

10 hours ago, asknod said:

It's far easier than it looks.

I hope so. I need to get my wife to read your post, that way she can keep me calm.

David

• HadIt.com Elder

David,

Listen to asknod buddy  & hang in there, like asknod mention the  VA ILP has a lot of $$ set aside..so its not like they don't have the funds  they just don't like to use them on us.

The VA  Law is the  VA Law & asknod is very sharp on the VA Law.

Actually I can't wait until he gets his GreenHouse all set up, I think I maybe excited as he is  and he did all the work.

Good Luck to Ya

...................Buck