VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Criteria the VA uses to assign a 50% rating to VA Sleep Apnea Claims has just changed

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I think a veteran should apply for a claim no matter what his/her rating is...get that claim SC  it may help out your family later on down the road.

jmo

.......................Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes  I agree brokensoldier244t

This is why I need to try to get my S.A.  at least SC,  The only thing is with the VA if they S.C  S.A.......> Looks like to me they would have to give it a rating if the veterans is Diagnose by VA & giving a C-PAP

So this is why there's so many denials. (JMO)

I probably would not get any more compensation  because I am already getting SMC-S H.B on my SC disability's I have ...but in case I die from S.A. My spouse maybe able to get DIC without to much problems.

my reason to try to SC the S.A.

jmo

..............Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

I really never understood the VA giving a veteran a 0%rating for a SC Disability...Don't make a lick of sense to me...b/c they admit the veteran has a disability.

Im behind the curve here. (I have a lot going on now.)   I could not find the link to the M21 Mr changing the regulation on sleep apnea, or what the new regs are.  I would appreciate someone posting the link.  

Thats okay, Ive been pestering Chris Attic at Veterans Law Blog  for 2 days to cite where the exact changes he is discussing occur in the M21. So far I see a lot of conjecture and what if and a whole lot less of what it actually says, and I have chap 2 and 4 downloaded.. Its great for page count visits to his blog but he doesn't really say WHAT changed- just his interpretation of what he thinks it means, and even so does not show what it said vs. what it says now. 

Edited by brokensoldier244th