VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

get ur case before others

Rate this question

paulcolrain

Question

no one suggested lying. all i was suggesting was that if your ticker is weak and no one really knows how long you got or if your broke like getting evicted than the bva puts your case above others. this is a good thing but i wanted to shine light on the fact that,,, those that at the moment of submitting a I9 dont really know the time frame they are looking at then within 2 years of no response do have issues because they felt as if the BVA was going to give an answer to there already heard claim in court but still waiting now has ticker problems and eviction problems. so no the system is still broken and no answers are present.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:54 AM, Berta said:

No that isn't what we all want.

If you are keeping up with the news about VA from the IG and other credible sources like Dan Krauses' site, you will learn that the VA is  manipulating the queue of claims for their benefit.

Many of us have known that for years ( they pick and choose) but there is finally proof coming out on it.

All we want is to have our claims judged in a timely manner, and handled in  the same order they receive them.

I know someone who has waited for over ten years for an award. The VA (in my opinion), has bent over backwards in trying to help him prove his case.

Countless BVA remands and CAVC remands. Yet he still fails to give them the evidence they want.(because that evidence in my opinion Never existed)

So that type of situation takes VA 's time from other handling claims from other claimants who have often been proactive and gotten the evidence they needed themselves.

my question has always been on , how is it that a social security claim can get processed within a year and they have less workers. the only difference i see is that the vso's like it when claims get delayed. there are no organizations getting money for social security claimants other than Drs and lawyers but with va claims we have this VSO and the time line is so much longer

Further more, id like to see the actual voted on bills and bill numbers that these representatives voted on that created such red tape scrutiny on what evidence actually is. reason being is, i dont think our representatives voted on such crap red tape, i believe that the VA workers developed the red tape and thats alone causing the delays

All of the VA workers that got in trouble during last years shake-up have gotten their jobs back, except tor the lady who resigned.  And she was actually helping veterans.

Its a crock.

A VA person sarcastically told congress recently that "we'll fire are way to excellence" in regards to holding workers accountable.

I say, lets try it.

I believe they should do it the way they rift people out of the service, or like in my case AGR (Active Duty Guard and Reserve) title 32 Soldiers.  In my instance, my state had 8 E-8 active duty slots and somewhere around 30 E-7 slots.  So, for progression, they screen and rifted 4 of the 8 E-8's to make room.  Thats how I lost my job. They do that every so often with the E-8 and E-9 ranks,  And there is no recourse. Bye-bye.

If they shitcanned about 10 % of the GS-15's every year without cause, just because, you would see some people renew there efforts to help veterans.

Just saying,

Hamslice

You might want to rethink  the "isn't that what we all really want," post. I would trust, that line of thinking, is covered in the "10%" of any group or population theory.

By Hook or by Crook, at the expense of other Vet's, just doesn't seem right. Over-stating or actually falsifying a request for DRO or BVA Hearing advancement is simply wrong.

Semper Fi