VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Looked in eBenefits and it lists 2 of my disabilities and then (increase) after it...???

Rate this question

pilgrim01

Question

Ok. So, QTC called me last week and told me of a routine QTC exam that was this week.  I said ok, I can make it.  I understand that the V.A. can do this because it has been about 6 years since I started getting disability and I am under 55.  So, I go in eBenefits just to take a look and it says that I have an open claim since 3/31/2015 and then it lists just two of my disabilities out of four.  The two that are not part of the QTC exam are rated at 10% so I understand.  The thing that has me wondering is that when it lists the two disabilities that they are checking they have "(increase)" after each.  I want to think I know what it means, but I want to ask those that have been through this already.  

Thanks, all for your assistance.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I am going thru the same thing bud. I am 100% P&T, yet 2 weeks ago the VA called me to go for an Exam for Increase, which I did not submit for. I drove the 300 miles round trip, did the 20 min Exam, and now the Status is at Prep for Decision. I dont have a clue either, and I too am a young 34 yr old Medically Retired. I guess we will have to wait and see. Good luck and keep us posted. God Bless