VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted. Remanded, Retro? Oh my!

Rate this question

SecurityForces03

Question

All I can do is laugh at this point. I suppose I am happy with the positive part, but the second half is being remanded to AMC.

The remanded appeal has been there since December 2015 (AMC), does anyone have any contact info for AMC? All I can find is a fax number. 

I am trying to find out where my retro pay is, new percentage change, and what's going on with the other half of my appeal.

Thanks all,

SF03

SecurityForces03, I would also call Peggy(the nickname for 1-800-827-1000), ask them to send a message to your RO explaining your partial grant and ask what the heck is the holdup on your retro. Good Luck!!

How does your appeal/claim appears on ebenefits? Do you have an estimated completion date? On which stage of the process are you right now ? Just wandering because I'm obviously in the same boat. Thx

SecurityForces I personally would send them an IRIS as a complaint ( there is a complaint pop down box  for IRIS)

referring them directly to the Fast Letter above on partial grants from the BVA.. Give them your Docket Number for the BVA decision.Or a hyperlink to it, as it is surely at the BVA web site by now.

I have used IRIS many times but I forget if they can accept attachments.Thats OK if they don't, they can read the Fast Letter themselves because they certainly know how it works. You can copy the link above to it  and put that into the complaint.