VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr Ellis IMO

Rate this question

flores97

Question

I have received my outstanding IMO from Dr John Ellis in Oklahoma City, OK and am attaching it here as an example of his excellent work, if anyone has any comments, advice or questions I would appreciate any input and thanks in advance!

hadit Ellis pg 1 001.jpg

hadit ellis pg 2 001.jpg

hadit ellis pg 3 001.jpg

Great, hilltravis, he is very nice and pro vet as well, I was shocked when I called to cancel our appointment (after getting sick an hour outside of NC, in Florence, SC), and the nurse talked to him and he agreed to do the interview over the phone!  Of course, I did have extensive treatment records for the conditions, as well i provided the x-ray and esophagram results. I wish you the very best on your claims, don't forget the Summary of Records list!

Dr Ellis did my husbands as well, I sent him the medical records, hospital summaries, consults, discharge reports, and proof of exposures as well. We got our IMO back in about 2 weeks time and it was very thorough. We sent it on to VA but remains to be seen if they will ever review it. They are very slow in dealing with anything.

That's great Nick 2021, and welcome to hadit. Dr Ellis is one of the best IMO doctors in my opinion,  and he's very thorough and honest as well.  Good luck with your claims,  I had very good results with my IMO from Dr Ellis and they listed his IMO as evidence considered.  Again,  best of luck to you. 

5 hours ago, flores97 said:

That's great Nick 2021, and welcome to hadit. Dr Ellis is one of the best IMO doctors in my opinion,  and he's very thorough and honest as well.  Good luck with your claims,  I had very good results with my IMO from Dr Ellis and they listed his IMO as evidence considered.  Again,  best of luck to you. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I have really been researching this forum due to some VA hurdles I've run into.....I've learned that each person is his/her own biggest advocate.  Wish I had more success with my VSO, but at least I'm kicking things into gear.  I'll definitely follow-thru with the results in this thread in relation to Dr. Ellis's IMOs.....it's good to hear you had good success!

Just out of curiosity, did you submit a complete claim since he performs the medical examination or traditional claim?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use