VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim opened on 4/2016 and closed in 4/2016, Personnal attacks

Rate this question

KDM

Question

Submitted: 04/04/2016

• Claim Closed: 04/28/2016
  • I submitted a claim for several contentions Migraine upgrade, re open of a case due to new and material evidence and a new dermatitis claim
  • I first submitted this claim on 3/20.2016 through ebenefits and the claim was put in with blank contentions, so I resubmitted the claim on 4/42016 and was sent a letter looking for evidence from a VA doctor
  • then out of the blue I checked on Ebenefits and saw my Claim had been closed on 4 28 2016 this was and FDC claim as well and they closed it with no notification sent. or no CNPs no statements denials nothing generated so they asked me to resubmit the case and I did on 4/30/2016 but it seems as if I am starting over again they also submiited and inquiry asking why did they Cancel my claim started on 4/4/2016 cancel it on 4/28/2016 with no notification etc.
  • Question why would they cancel my claim I put in on 4/4/2016 twenty foru days later with no apparent reason can they do this and what can I do or who can I call?
  •  this is after they put in the claim on 3/20 with no contentions granted me zero percent for migraines in jan 2016 but never sent me any notification about that either I am feeling paranoid as if this is now a personal attack against me

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

It's only May 3rd. It's possible that a Notification letter has not reached you yet. Watching eBenefits will only make things worse. It's like watching grass grow on a windy day (always changing positions).

You can send an IRIS inquiry to ask why the case was closed.