VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

service connection granted

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

Lawyer just called granted service connection for tbi and All residuals. Now i have remanded a small issue which was my skull fracture which I have plenty off xrays from my accident. Thank you all for all your advice my appeal off I officially in less then 5 months. I annoyed allot of people in my way to this grant and I apologize I still dont know what this means yet but maybe someone can chime in please?

6 answers to this question

That is great!.....I assume they granted TBI and residuals but do you mean there is still a remanded item , the skull fracture, that they might still be working on?

Then again would that not be included in the TBI rating???not sure .....your lawyer would know

You don't owe anyone here or at VA any apology at all, in my opinion, because an award, that was generated by the BVA ,means VA should

apologize to You because they couldn't do this right in the first place.!

I wish more claimants would show your perseverance....... and be willing to do the leg work you did.

Time for you to relax!!! Let's hope the actual cash does not take too long to arrive.

jfrei, I agree with Ms Berta. You never gave up, fought for your benefits, and succeeded. I commend you on your perseverance and determination, well done, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

90 % rated remanded issues are Deep Vein Thrombosis(blood clots) while in hospital and basiliar skull fracture I went this morning to the RO dropped off the MRIs from the fracture and the hospital records from the doctors for the blood clots. Also have two increases pending my PTSD paperwork I handed in I was waiting this whole time to add to the paper about deploying with my memory lapses from my TBI which caused me hazing almost everyday for 8 months. I don't know when I should stop filing claims. I still haven't gotten the paperwork from the BVA just was told results from the RO and my attorney.