Sponsored Ads

• Latest Donations

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
Berta

Blue Water Vets News-Wash.DC

Question

email from Carol Olzanecki- Blue Water Navy.org

any questions ...I can put you in touch with her:

REP GIBSON WILL BE CONDUCTING A PRESS RELEASE AT 1:00 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Congressman Chris Gibson intends to hold a press conference on May 18, 2016 at 1:00 pm on Capitol Hill to discuss the status of HR 969, the ...Blue Water Navy Vietnam Veterans Act, which he is sponsoring. Congressman Gibson will be hosting and will be inviting all Congressional supporters to join him that day.We need as many Blue Water Navy veterans as possible, and other veterans too, to come to sport him at this presser. Exact location to be determined but they are considering the patio across from Long worth House Office Building on the Capitol side. Once that is finalized I will let you know. This is the same day as the planned BWNVVA rally but separate from it. The timing should allow everyone to make both. Please note that this is very close to Armed Forces Day and these events are a testimonial to those who have served and been deprived of their benefits by the Department of Veterans Abuse er I mean Affairs. If at all possible, pleas support. NOTE: Hotels in the DC area are expensive but you should be able to find something in the outlying area for less than $100 per night. Make certain it is within walking distance of a Metro stop or that the motel/hotel has a shuttle to the Metro. Taxis in Washington can be expansive but the Metro is cheap. If anyone needs an Uber link, use this invite code:https://www.uber.com/invite/9vs7m. That will give you a free ride (up to 10.00). It also give us a free ride up to $10.00 which is used for Military-Veterans Advocacy business.
BLUEWATERNAVY ASSOCIATION BY JOHN ROSSIE 10:00 AM TO 2:00PM

Here are some further details regarding the May 18th Rally in Washington.
We will all meet up at the street level near the Metro stop for ‘Capital South’ at 10:00 AM. As a key part of this Rally, we are requesting that everyone coming to Washington, DC on May 18 make an appointment with their Senator or Representative during the morning before lunch. . Second choice would be for an afternoon appointment. You can call ahead to set an appointment with their office. This is a very important item to get done while you are visiting. Invite them to attend the press release hosted by Rep Gibson at 1:00 PM that same day.
You can go to Congress.gov and put “S681” or “HR969” in the search box to see if your Representatives and Senators are listed as Co-Sponsors of those Bills. If they are, stop in to thank them for their participation and ask that they help get the other Senators or Representatives to sign on. If they are not Co-Sponsors, tell them that you want them to be. If you can’t get in to see them in person, ask to meet with the Veteran’s Liaison or some other staffer that will relay your message. Help them understand the necessity to get that legislation passed immediately. You can also invite them to attend or participate in the Press Conference that Representative Gibson is having at 1:00PM on May 18th. We will be all be attending the Press Conference, expected to be in or near the Cannon Building. Congressman Gibson will be hosting and will be inviting all Congressional supporters to join him at the press conference at 1:00 PM.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet