VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Won bva appeal

Rate this question

Drillserg63

Question

Hey congratulations!  Just for information's sake, can you please share with us the dates that got you through to the reward?  For instance I've had an appeal given a VRO docket number but not a BVA number for over three years (may 2013 filed).   

That is Great News!!!!!

"Hypertensive heart disease secondary to hypertension is granted"

You would think that would be a medical no brainer.... secondary in most cases.

Still, even with the obvious, VA will try to deny secondarys.

From 2014 certified to May 2016...At first I felt that isn't too bad a time line.....these days....

Than I realized it is Disgraceful.

I feel if someone ever compiled all the negative C  & P  exams that have caused denials ,but were overturned  by the BVA with IMOs (in most cases) ( or were awarded after the vet submitted a strong IMO  at the RO level) or awarded due to other medical evidence,

it would reflect one more considerable waste of tax payer's money as well as reveal how incompetent these C & P examiners are.

I told Dr Bash on a radio show some time ago  how  I felt these lousy C & Ps reveal medical negligence and he agreed. It is not the basis for a negligence claim,...... what we both meant is how wrong the examiners can often be proven to be, on these exams,  and, 'as likely as not'  they could be equally wrong if they also are  medically treating VA patients.