VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anybody use Chris Attig's material?

Rate this question

Andyman73

Question

Just wondering if any of you have used Chris Attig's material.  I subscribed to his emails, and I see the material on his website.  I'm so very tempted to become a paying subscriber, to get access to his material.  Anybody have success, and how much success did you have, using his materials? Thanks,

Andyman

Semper Fi

2 hours ago, Buck52 said:

I like Chris Attig informaton  He makes things easy to understand and to the point

I'd go deer hunting with him any time.

..................Buck

We'll go with you Buck.  My youngest daughter loves deer hunting:

Mac Buck.JPG

Edited by syne7

T80931:  You can use any Fillable "Sworn Affidavit" form  available off Net searches. Everyone I've seen has a place for a Notary's Magic Signuter and Stamp.

I chose to have everyone I used, Notorized by 1 of the young ladies located in the Med Recd Dept at the VMC. It is an actual Binding Legal Document, as opposed to the VA 21-4138.

Strictly my take, regardless of your claim being New or on Appeal. The Sworn Affidavit carries more weight, and jumps out at the RATER or the DRO, which is what you want. I can only tell you that my DRO, seemed dully impressed with it's usage. Chris's E-book gives you a step by step and discussion as to how to lay out your Statement.

Semper Fi

Yes, it has two little stubbies at the base of the rack, so she calls it an 8 point buck!  For a girl that field dresses, skins, tans, and processes her own kills and well as doing her own Euro-mounts  -- I am okay with that :).

Edited by syne7

31 minutes ago, Gastone said:

T80931:  You can use any Fillable "Sworn Affidavit" form  available off Net searches. Everyone I've seen has a place for a Notary's Magic Signuter and Stamp.

I chose to have everyone I used, Notorized by 1 of the young ladies located in the Med Recd Dept at the VMC. It is an actual Binding Legal Document, as opposed to the VA 21-4138.

Strictly my take, regardless of your claim being New or on Appeal. The Sworn Affidavit carries more weight, and jumps out at the RATER or the DRO, which is what you want. I can only tell you that my DRO, seemed dully impressed with it's usage. Chris's E-book gives you a step by step and discussion as to how to lay out your Statement.

Semper Fi

Agreed.  Chris format and process definitely makes a "more professional" appearance.