VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

CLAIM COMPLETE--Frm 80% to 100% Comb Rtg

Rate this topic

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!  (Buck52; Navy04; killemall; eagle1012004; Gastone; j92mike; Palma114; TALON II FE; Hamslice; ITChief67; ALL the HADIT.COM Elders) for your kind words and support, it's been tuff sleeping these last few days or getting back to normal routine for that matter! LOL

BUCK52...thank you sir for the additional benefit, I/d card, health & life insurance, prop tax info. I really needed that since I been researching the internet to see where I'm suppose to go for the family i.d. and such. Also, please do share my story in "success stories", that's sounds cool. For once, I truly feel successful from having hung in there on this thing & that I didn't let up off the gas pedal much or become strayed from it by all my everyday stresses.  :biggrin:

I will say that, I'm so confused as on how the VA decided on my retropay $$$ amt. My new info is & effective dates is (ATTACHED) what conditions were granted NEW, INCR, or not increased since I'm still waiting on the BBE to arrive but since HADIT.COM is a family, can any of you take a stab at this one for me?

Thanks again!!!

SEMPER PARTATUS

Hadit_Condtions Claimed_Capture.JPG

Ebenefits Status_DECISION_05212016_Capture.JPG

Hadit_SMC-s1_Capture.JPG

Congrats Coastie.  Always good to read good news. Look in to all your benefits.  Good luck and take care. 

That's what I would call an informative post.

After you get the Official Award Letter, listing all the Evidence Reviewed, decide when the evidence supporting the increases was actually in your VMC records. As it stands now, looks like your Retro pay will be back to the 05/15 Effective Date.

If your VMC Med Recds indicate an earlier date, get with a Seasoned VSO Rep at your RO and discuss an Immediate Official Review for CUE on the EED. May or may not work.

You will still have till 02/01/2017 to file your NOD if needed but give the Review for CUE a couple months, can't really hurt. Using only the NOD, Filed Today, you'd be lucky to have a DRO Review Decision before early 2018, DRO Hearing 3+ yrs and BVA 4+.

Use your above Award Letter to sign up for VMC Dental services at your 1st opportunity. If your State offers a 100% DAV Property Tax Exemption, file for it. There's another Letter on your E-Ben account that just says your 100%, without the breakdown of conditions. That letter will be sufficient for the State Property Tax Exemption.

Last but not least, get your DOD ID Card from a nearby Military base. Apply for the FREE $10K VA Life Insurance policy and complete the application for your Wife's CHAMPVA. Wouldn't hurt to apply for the VA Independent Living Program, some great benefits are available, check it out.

Semper Fi

23 hours ago, CoastieAirman96 said:

Thanks ArNF11

Its ArNG11 but thats okay, I'll accept the thanks.   Heh as others have posted, look into your specific states benefits as they differ quite a bit depending on your state of residency.  There are some great tax benefits and perks.  Good luck and congrats again.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use