VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Exam-VA Feedback Survey

Rate this question

Palma114

Question

I just recently had a C & P Exam at a VAMC, about two days after, I went on myhealth.va.gov, and reviewed the C & P Exam, so I went over to the VARO and let them know just how disappointed I were with this VA Staff doctor awful exam that was done. I informed them that it must have took this individual 30 seconds to put this together, and question his qualifications because my medical condition was outside of his field

So the next morning, I go on my emails, and I see the VAVBAWAS/CO/C&PEXAMFEEDBACK. My question is, has anybody ever had a VA C & P Exam Feedback, because I have had many C & P Exams, I have never been asked for a feedback on a VA C & P Exam that was done on me.

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

You can request another C&P because you think this Dr /examiner was out of his field as for as what your C&P was about  in other words the Dr never had the credentials to treat you or ask you questions.  see the C&P Head Dr or the Medical center director.BUT MAKE SURE OF THIS?

Or you can wait and if your denied  see what that based their decision on?  and NOD with a request to have a DRO Hearing at your Local RO.

You may want to go see a private Dr and have him to examine (IME) you for your contention and see if he/she will rebute that examiner.

(Take Medical Records that pertain to this contention)The Private Dr can read up on them.

but you may not need to do this  because I think you will get another C&P with a ''qualified'' Doc.

This type of thing makes the VA Look bad and just plum stupid.

jmo

.................Buck

Edited by Buck52

52 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

You can request another C&P because you think this Dr /examiner was out of his field as for as what your C&P was about  in other words the Dr never had the credentials to treat you or ask you questions.  see the C&P Head Dr! BUT MAKE SURE OF THIS?

Or you can wait and if your denied  see what that based their decision on?  and NOD with a request to have a DRO Hearing at your Local RO.

You may want to go see a private Dr and have him to examine (IME) you for your contention and see if he/she will rebute that examiner.

(Take Medical Records that pertain to this contention)The Private Dr can read up on them.

but you may not need to do this  because I think you will get another C&P with a ''qualified'' Doc.

This type of thing makes the VA Look bad and just plum stupid.

jmo

.................Buck

Yes, thanks for all of the good info, and I did have a copy of my new IME/IMO Nexus, that I had them to scan it into evidence. I have found out over time, you cannot trust these va staff doctor to do a fair c & p exam!