VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

BVA appeal

Rate this question

stebarbar

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

They will review anything they have.

When you get the formal Docket letter, send any additional evidence directly to them,within any time frame they might give you, and check with the BVA ombudsman to make sure they received it.

The BVA found my husband's autopsy,in my C file, that  the Buffalo VARO VA had never acknowledged.

In H VAC testimony I gave, I had sent  Chairman Miller 53 tracking slips of evidence VA never acknowledged to include 12 separate submissions of his autopsy during Shreddergate.

BVA also had copies of my IMOs that Dr. Bash prepared (ignored by my VARO)

They also had a copy of the deficient VCAA letter I received that the VA refused to change.

After all those claims were resolved  the VA pulled the same BS again on me and that is when I developed the GCY premise, and got them to CUE themselves right away on any decision that ignored probative evidence they had in their possession.

When VA completely ignores probative evidence that you can prove they had, evidence that is not redundant or accumulative,

that is a violation of 38 CFR 4.6 and I have used it to get them to CUE recent decisions well within the appeal period, and prior to need for any NOD.