VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Request for EED CUE Review

Rate this question

Gastone

Question

I was about to NOD (DRO Review) my 12/2015 Award for an EED.

I called my RO VSO on a different matter but lucked out and got the Rep (Former DRO) that attended my 06/14 DRO Hearing. After discussing the VA Walk-in C-File Viewing Policy, which was the reason for the call, we moved on to the NOD I was about to file for the EED. He recommended filing a Request for an EED CUE Review, saying it would be faster than the DRO Review.

I figured, give it a try, still had till 4/17 based on Award Letter Date, to file the NOD for the DRO Review. Faxed him the 12 EED supporting Pages from my MHV Clinician Notes. He filed the Request 05/13/16, E-Ben showed it the following week, 06/04 it had moved to pending Decision with expected completion dates 06/15 - 07/15.

No matter the Decision, maybe there is something to the VA Request for Review, at least for CUEs. And I still have my NOD DRO Review, Locked & Cocked.

Oh ya, my VSO-Rep confirmed the walk-in RO C-File viewing policy. He said that all Det RO C-Files had been digitized, for our Viewing Enjoyment, no more piles of paper to turn, page by page.

Semper Fi

this wasn't a cue claim right  as some say they won lately

just show evidence in the decision where VA say a CUE

was committed  and its in all CUE claims decisions  I'VE seen which ant many

this topic was for CUE claims correct this is not one. A lot of people win cues but

cant post a decision where VA say IT was a CUE in the decision and to me its either lying

or you just forgot like this vet lie for a purple heart and benefits you just don't know

everybody who to trust. People will lie and so can I but what can I win with a lie

paper work proves everything. jmho