VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

FormerMember

Question

Nine months and counting for that elusive greenhouse promised. I'm launching a new Writ Monday morning and then turning off my phone and computer for a week. I like watching them blow coffee through their noses.

https://asknod.org/2016/06/11/cavc-graham-v-mcdonald-ii-while-my-guitar-gently-weeps/

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Asknod

Looks like a great Ex.Writ

I bet they get off the assperolos and start things happening now after they(blow coffee through their nose's)  haha

Be interesting as to what they tell you now...how many more lame excuses can they come up with after reading this writ.

you may have contractors breaking your door down to get started.

I hope your Ex.Writ will  get this all straighten out and they begin construction work ASAP and no more waiting on the hamster wheel or untimely delays.

A Well Written Ex.Writ, I especially like this part

''Further delay is both unconscionable and indefensible. If this is what VA espouses as their core values of Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence (ICARE), they should be forced to recharacterize what constitutes “core values”. This petitioner has been ensnared on their hamster wheel since 1989 and simply prays for that which he was granted.  

Good Luck Cowboy

.................Buck

Edited by Buck52
Added Comment!

Just an update on the ILP Greenhouse. VA finally showed me their cards on July 6th. Turns out they'd been planning to give me a 15 X 20 with a water spigot and a 120VAC outlet and a 60-watt light bulb since back in January. I refused to sign the IILP  when they showed up on the 13th with the blueprint and they gave me hell for 45 minutes. The two gomers went so far as to say I didn't "look" disabled and wasn'tcruising in a wheelchair so they questioned why I even needed a ADA g-house. By then they'd filed a knowingly false declaration at the Court under penalty of perjury that they had included me in the formulation of the project from the get go. 

Well, fellow Vets. You know I couldn't let that slide.... Here's what's in the cooker. Next up? They took it away from him on Tuesday morning and sent it to DC to be done right. I told the VA secretary by letter that with all the black on white violence afoot, I didn't feel comfortable with all the insults and that the VRE Officer's anger might spill over and he'd become violent. I told them he was forbidden to enter my property unless I had a police presence on hand to protect all involved.  As Rambo once said: "They drew first blood, sir."

Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) also had a good observation:

"A man's got to know his limitations". 

Petitioner's rebuttal of Boyd fiction.pdf

Edited by asknod

• HadIt.com Elder

Looks like a great rebuttal to me!

Asknod, you always make me smile.  If I only had a tenth of your tenacity, the VA would be afraid to even attempt any shenanigans.  

Happy Hunting, hope you have a huge return on your crops at the end of the season.