VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I need help understanding my C&P exam!

Rate this question

Osccore9

Question

Hello everyone,

I need help with the results of my C&P exam. I had it 2 weeks ago, and received the report yesterday. Can someone help me understand the outcome? Will I be awarder a disability rating? Or will I be denied? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Osccore9

I cant even guess....sorry...some of the pdf is hard for me to read.

I feel the C & P examiner had enough info from you or your medical records to note the markers for MST.

But I also tried to find your last posts here under a search and found only one....I assume the inservice nexus will not be an issue because of what the examiner stated.

MST has "markers' that SMRs and also Personnel files can support. I don't think all VA C & P docs have adequate knowledge to even recognize these markers. This doctor did and the VA rater should accept their opinion as valid.

Looks like you will be granted SC at 30-50% rate. Good luck and keep us posted. I had 2 exams last week but thru the VES so I cant see those reports. God Bless

Hello Navy04,

Thank you for taking the time to look over my results. In your opinion, what constitutes the 30-50% rating? Are you going based on the symptoms used for rating?

At least 70%, and probably 100% based on the items checked in Section II, Number 5 ("Symptoms"), which correspond directly with the General Rating Formula for Mental Disorders. 

My heart goes out to you for the horrible sexual assault you endured. I am glad you will receive the assistance and (presumably) the compensation you deserve. 

All the Best,

Mark

Mark,

Thank you Sir. I truly appreciate your opinion. Hopefully that is the case, I have been living out of my car for the past 5 months. I could use the money to get my life in order.