VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I need help understanding my C&P exam!

Rate this question

Osccore9

Question

Hello everyone,

I need help with the results of my C&P exam. I had it 2 weeks ago, and received the report yesterday. Can someone help me understand the outcome? Will I be awarder a disability rating? Or will I be denied? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Osccore9

Here is how it works.

You file on say, July 4th. Your first VA payment will be theoretically "paid" August 1st. The VA always pays you on the first of the month, to compensate you for the previous month of being disabled. They aren't going to givenyou money,per se next month as if you "Might" miraculously he "Cured". They will give you your Retro because you WERE found to be disabled all of those LITERAL years they slowly hacked at us in the trenches of VA beauracricy and unaccountability. So what if there's a new Sec of VA, Hydras only grow more talking heads. The problem with the system is they make us sit up, shake paws, and play dead to get what we are actually Legally entitled to. This mentallity amongst all of us Troops who havent stoped fighting yet needs to be changed. Everybone of our Wins makes it easier for another.

On 7/13/2016 at 4:42 PM, Osccore9 said:

What is special monthly compensation? Is it compensation added on top of what you get monthly according to your rating?

It's additional compensation and there are a handful of different ones, one is for housebound, like either physically bedridden, or anxiety is so strong you can't go outside.  There are ones for specialty vehicles, for wheelchair accessability and so on.  I think you can top out at 8K or more a month.

Just now, Andyman73 said:

It's additional compensation and there are a handful of different ones, one is for housebound, like either physically bedridden, or anxiety is so strong you can't go outside.  There are ones for specialty vehicles, for wheelchair accessability and so on.  I think you can top out at 8K or more a month.

Wow that's crazy.  You must be extremely disabled to make that much!

2 hours ago, Osccore9 said:

Wow that's crazy.  You must be extremely disabled to make that much!

It's not that crazy. For every vet who gets and deserves that to help them cope with expenses, 999 vet's will not get anything (est.) Anyway, you have great expenses and knowledge required to get anything more than chump change in the VA system. And then there is the sunk cost of having no life too. They won't give you a cup of coffee for that one. At best, Vet's are receiving partial payments in return for their lives from a young age. Go look at those people receiving $8K/mo and tell me if you would switch places with them: yes, they are extremely disabled.

1 minute ago, armorer said:

It's not that crazy. For every vet who gets and deserves that to help them cope with expenses, 999 vet's will not get anything (est.) Anyway, you have great expenses and knowledge required to get anything more than chump change in the VA system. And then there is the sunk cost of having no life too. They won't give you a cup of coffee for that one. At best, Vet's are receiving partial payments in return for their lives from a young age. Go look at those people receiving $8K/mo and tell me if you would switch places with them: yes, they are extremely disabled.

You're right bro. I would never trade mobility, loss of limbs, or overall health for 8k.  I'd rather earn my money for that matter. 

I'm no psyche but wow you had a great C&P exam!

70 to TDIU since you can manage your own money.

>that examiner was on your side for sure

>my examiner last week kept pooh-poohing symptoms I told her