• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• Trouble Remembering? This helped me.

I have memory problems and as some of you may know I highly recommend Evernote and have for years. Though I've found that writing helps me remember more. I ran across Tom's videos on youtube, I'm a bit geeky and I also use an IPad so if you take notes on your IPad or you are thinking of going paperless check it out. I'm really happy with it, I use it with a program called Noteshelf 2.

Click here to purchase your digital journal. HadIt.com receives a commission on each purchase.

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
sauerkraut1977

C&P Results Ankylosing Spondylitis

Question

Hi all. Finally went to the regional office today and got my results to share for some good old feed back. of course in my opinion another shitty exam but starting to get use to them now and I will be an appeals expert one of these days. Sorry I had to attach the results but I got them on paper and I had to scan them as a pdf file because I can not use windows 10 worth a shit. The files open up in the Microsoft edge thing and it will not let me copy and paste them or give me the option to save as a word document. Anyways as usual it says onw thing then another and the doctor says its not service connected in his opinion but he was googling the disease because he did not know what it is. also he only wanted to look at my back only but the disease is complicated and has been caught early enough I do not have much x-ray evidence and it effects my joints more than my back and neck. I look forward to some feedback and computer help if someone knows how I can copy and paste the results in the body of this message. Appreciate you all and thanks again!

Back DBQ.pdf

Back Medical Opinion.pdf

Final update:... Well all the battle has been lost. The good old folks at the VA decided nothing on my claim is service connected so that means they pay more attention to the sorry motherfuckers they outsource their exams to against the medical evidence you have in your medical records from VA doctors. I had 3 other issues on this claim and none of them were addressed with an exam just a big FU on all of them. But as I have learned from the numerous people on here and from my own experiences even thought you may lose the battle the war is not over yet. So Wednesday I will go to my VSO and file an appeal on the AS claim appeal # 3 along with filing my form #9 on my first appeal. Also that day I see my rheumatologist and hopefully she will do the back DBQ for me and a Nexxus letter so it will be ready for the good old VA a year or so from now when appeal # 3 gets address. Maybe in a couple of more moths I will get t do my form #9 on appeal # 2 and will now be living in the appeals hell world. SO off to the appeals forum for me and hope others out there have better luck than me.!!! God bless you all!!1