VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Good Does It Do To Receive Your Records From The Archives

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I would like to know what good does it do to contact the St. Louis Archives for your administrative records?

I did just as I was told by the AMC.

Go on line and request your administrative and medical records.

I did this twiced and sent them to the AMC.

Now they have a copy of a transfer paper to which the R. O never acquired.

Now my claim is held up another - XXX year - so that the AMC can get their own copies, I guess to see if they receive the Transfer Paper.

If they are lucky, then the archives will leave the lost paper out.

Does anyone know the regulation for records.

I am doomed if I do and doomed if I don't.

Thanks

Josephine

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Some would argue that a claimant requesting their records during the end of an appeal would not be a good idea. I think that since claims wait so long it probably does not make a difference.

• HadIt.com Elder
Some would argue that a claimant requesting their records during the end of an appeal would not be a good idea. I think that since claims wait so long it probably does not make a difference.

Pete,

I just don't understand what the AMC lawyers are doing.

Do they think that I am capable of making my own military records?

I did just as Pearl at the AMC told me to do.

Contact the St. Louis Archives and request all of my Administrative Records.

Pearl ask me to do this twice.

The AMC have 3 copies of my administrative records.

They have the two copies that I sent to them with cover letter from the Archives and their own copy from the R. O

The AMC has now placed another request for all of my Administrative Records.

The AMC is only adding more months to decide the claim.

Thanks,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• In Memoriam

The key here is in the wording of the BVA remand.

The NPRC only sends out selected records. When the BVA judge requires a complete set of records, then the NPRC has to deliver all of the records and not records parsed for VA Bias aganist your claims with only negative evidence.

• HadIt.com Elder
The key here is in the wording of the BVA remand.

The NPRC only sends out selected records. When the BVA judge requires a complete set of records, then the NPRC has to deliver all of the records and not records parsed for VA Bias aganist your claims with only negative evidence.

Stretch,

Being that the BVA sent the remand to the AMC in April, and the judge was expecting the claim back to her December 6, I don't see why the AMC waited until now to order records again.

September 18, 2006, The St. Louis Archives sent the AMC by electronic aimee stating that they have exhausted all avenues and there are no more medical records for me at the Archives.

What can they possible say to convince the lawyers that there are no more medical records.

They wouldn't care a hoot, if I hadn't acquired all of my pshychiatric records and letter of my early discharge from my commancing officer in 2004, from the St. Louis archives, which are considered new and material evidence by the BVA.

I am sure that with 3 copies of my Administrative Records they are complete also.

The lady psychiatrist - stated in the C&P, " she denies any article 15's".

I denied this because I don't have any Article 15's and the AMC has not been able to locate any.

I went on line and requested for the Archives to Aimee all of my Administrative Records to the AMC, in case they forget to push the send on their computer.

The technicians at the Archives always call me to see exactly what I need. They have been most generous to me and I appreciate this.

Thanks,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine