VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Still in disbelief

Rate this topic

jlduty

Spoiler

I filed my claim in April 2015 but it was suspended because I was pregnant. I was told to call once I was 90 days postpartum. I called in November and every month thereafter until March having never heard back from the VA or being scheduled for a C&P. I was still active duty when I filed and as we all know you get a quicker turnaround if you file before you are actually out of the service. Finally I called in March and was told my claim wasn't even at the correct regional office. What?!  After 5 or 6 calls Noone had ever me noticed this before? I finally got my C&P in April. I found Hadit just before my exam and followed the advice on here. The way the rating is broken down doesn't quite make sense and I need to file another claim for MDD and anxiety that I didn't even know I was diagnosed with while active duty until my C&P examiner read the diagnosis to me but I am thrilled with my rating. After reading everything I could on this forum I wasn't very hopeful that my first attempt would be successful and I was cautiously hoping for 50%.  Well, yesterday I logged onto Ebennies to check my claim yet again and there it was...a big fat 90%!  Thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences and knowledge and good luck on your claims. 

Great news! That sure makes all that waiting in limbo seem slightly less painful. Congratulations!

Semper Fi

That is Great News!!!!! The actual award letter will tell you more.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use