VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Bash results

Rate this topic

killemall

Yes, if the evidence is there, Dr. Bash can write a very solid opinion.

BUT, those opinions are probably going to continue to be ignored by the VA until you can prove it was not your fault to have missed 5 C & P exams.

Question.....when I hired Dr Bash, I sent him the results of 2 C & P exams they had done on my husband . He was dead so he couldn't attend those exams.

My 2 IMOs from Dr Bash attacked the 2 posthumous C & P exams done for that specific claim and then relayed the overwhelming medical evidence I also had to support this claim.

You stated:

"Dr Bash then wrote me another 8 page letter disputing what the va doc had said in the march 2016 denial letter.

The VA then reopened the same claim that had closed in march.

It reopened in the middle of May and closed 2 weeks later with the same decision in early June."

Didn't Dr Bash question that you had not had any C & P exams?

One more question...can you scan and attach the decision here? Reasons and Basis and Evidence list (Cover C file # etc prior to scanning it.)

• HadIt.com Elder

is the VA  Obligated to send out a proposal letter about reduction or some type of letter letting the veteran know  that being he missed  C&P s  they are closing his claim and give the veteran time to respond? why he missed the C&Ps???

I mean what defence does the vet have in a case like this?

When I moved from FL to CA, the VA in St. Pete said it would be next year until I got a decision (6 months later - I checked weekly for 2 years straight!) The day I left, it was in my mailbox and was not forwarded by the US mail service until AFTER my appointment 2 months later??? Anyway, I got a do-over by just getting the VSO's at the Regional center to write a one sentence explanation. St. Pete VA Benefits really sux big time! The San Diego VA probably was spitting coffee out of their mouth laughing :(

And now that I have ebenefits and check in bi-weekly with VSO's at regional benefits center (because I don't understand what all these green, red, blue flags that never disappear in Ebenefits are,) I NEVER receive half my statements in the mail like they are supposed to be done (sometimes a month or two: after I print it out on-line.) There's something else like E-benefits I need to learn how to use that they gave me a password at my tbi department introduction last week. It's just a big game to them, "Now there is a VA benefits, but we are VA medical, and there's also a VA - ? (I forgot)"

• HadIt.com Elder

I would write the RO a nice letter an explain to them the best you can about why you missed the C&P Exams.... get your phone Bill look for the VA 1-800 # the dates you called to check on your C&P TO SEE IF YOU HAD A C&P'S ??  Let them know what they said  ect,,ect,,,

This letter also would be the same thing as a NOD.

You should ask for a redacted copy of the Notification letter of the 5 C&p'S they said they sent you, your entitled to that. 

If they send it to you  ...>CHECK THOSE DATES?

Not getting the VA  Notifications by mail or on ebennies until after the fact  seems somethings wrong here...the VA Needs to explain why the C&P Exams showed up on ebennies after you were sent the denial 

if you sent in an NOD  keep fighting them about this.

This is not the first time this has happen to veterans  it happens a lot  but the Veteran never gives up  which is what the VA Wants.  eh!

Sometimes the VA SENDS These Notification through ebenny's and they don't show up (for what ever reason)  or they think they sent them when they never did, and some of the clerks that send out notifications for C&P's think they don't need to send them by snail mail because they sent it on ebennies.  and some clerks are just down right forgetful.  eh!

jmo

..............................Buck

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use