VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What does this mean?

Rate this question

OldJoe

Question

Intent of this is to create a thread where snapshots of the eBenifits site can be posted and questions can be answered instead of sifting through many old threads.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

you need to send them what they requested.

mine always said this  even after my claim was decided.

however ,if you have a ITF claim in  it will always say  this about requested documents past due.

I have a ITF in since Dec 17th of 2015  and it still says Documents requested past due ''red flag up''...I guess that's because I ain't sent them in yet..

If you have a current claim in now  you need to send in what they requested of you  usually medical evidence  or dates  or  special documents. with dates places or other.

jmo

..............Buck

I have the same triangle but mine is for my va medical records.  You can send that particular information in if you have it or can get it before them. It's their way of stalling :sleep: 

Request 1

Due Date: 06/23/2016 Status:  Needed From: Not Available

<VA Medical Facility>

Edited by silverdollar22

• HadIt.com Elder

If you don't have anything else to send them you can just say ''I have sent all my evidence in and I have nothing else to send in, please decide my claim based on the evidence I have sent in.''

They usually will send you a lettter in ebenfits asking  you if you have anything else at this time to substantiate  or help your claim   at this time if so please download it and send it.

or something similar .

Thanks for the quick response guys.

I have a request in for them to send me my C-File.  I thought that is what this was about.  Seems like I need to get on the ball and look into this further before I find out they denied me out of hand.

I got that same thing when I requested my medical records. I requested over the phone, but they need your signature to actually send your medical records. I am not dure what the form that was it should tell you on your ebennies. If you ever file claim before they pull your records frem the national archieves (NARA) and send them to the VA. I have an estimate date between June of 2018 to January of 2020. I do not why it take so long to send my a copy of my military medical records. They must have only one person working in that department.