VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

In the Trenches.....against our own people

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, Andyman73 said:

I like your avatar/icon...is that Heckle and Jeckle? 

Huginn and Muninn lol. close though

it was actually a picture i found that had the captions "Attempted Murder" and the FB post sent out by my friend said that if we as people could understand the reference we were smart enough to be his friends  haha

So, if it was 3, would it then qualify as a murder?  Or maybe just aggravated assualt with depraved indifference?  Do they quoth Never More, while they are at it?

Hahaha, no. That is actually a male and female crow, he is attempting to seduce her, so he can mate her, and make more crows. A family group of crows is honestly called a Muder. So the joke is, Attempred Murder" is like saying, children are guaranteed when their parents are Catholics ;P

Edited by Inarticulate&Distorted
spellin

• 1 year later...

Update:

Rated at 70% for Depression November of 2016. Instead of retro for my Claim date of May of 2015 the VA actually found that i have gotten worse and gave me Retro all the way back to my initial and Denied Claim filing date of June 2014.

SSDI, Filed in February 2017, Was deemed Disabled from May of 2015, recieved Retro for 12 months in May of 2017. 

My VA Claim is currently waiting for my Medical Records from SSA, which they sent out December 22nd. 

Striving for TDIU and P&T....hopefully can update Hadit soon when i win

We hope you succeed!~

Can you explain this ?

"Rated at 70% for Depression November of 2016. Instead of retro for my Claim date of May of 2015 the VA actually found that i have gotten worse and gave me Retro all the way back to my initial and Denied Claim filing date of June 2014."

Was this a re-opened claim? Did they say they had made a CUE in the denied decision?

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use