VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

c&p

Rate this topic

cattin

in a va decision was denied however the c&p exam did not include scar exam that was asked for. is this a cue? recently found the c&p note of 2012-then filed 2016 for scar increase currently rated for 2 scars 10%,and 10%. 2012 and 2013 c&p exam states 3 painful scars.. I am rated 40% 4 at 10% receiving 30% compensible,also if granted what would be effective date.? thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that is not a cue.  You have a remedy for an exam which is insufficient, and that remedy is to challenge the sufficiency of the exam.  If the VA relies upon an exam that is not sufficient, and YOU do not challenge the exam, its your fault.  

You see, the VA exam is given a presumptive.  The exam is considered "good" UNLESS YOU challenge it.  The ball is in your court to challenge an exam.  If you dont do this, it isnt a cue.  

Attacking this decision with Cue, is the most difficult methhod for you.  Challenge the exam, get and IME/IMO, and/or appeal it instead.  

No CUE bud, as stated above. I was 30% for scars for 3 years, then a few months ago the VA reduced me to 10%. and I have quite a few scars, from alot of surgeries. It is very hard to get over 10% for scars bud. I never go the Appeal route, takes too long in my opinion. If the medical evidence is there, I reopen the Denied Disabilities and all but one were Granted SC at High %s. I always tell Vets that nothing speaks louder at an Exam then Hard Physical Medical Evidence. Good luck and keep us posted. God Bless

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use