VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

The difference between a PTSD award and a MALARIA disability award. PTSD will pay 100%. You will receive the easiest award possible-PTSD, before the VA will SC you for malaria  unless it is inactive.  If it is active you will receive 100% until they deem it cheered and 10% after that,  but they lie to you because Valaria yes transferred to your kids and made just like the Zika Virus of today.  They are making a big deal out of it because the public is aware of it where as when it was only military personnel getting malaria it basically meant nothing.  Now it is a big deal because it kills babies just like malaria did but the poor slobs and the service board the brunt of the lies and deception.  If you had malaria your organs are damaged and you are screwed but good luck in getting the attention of the VA for that.  The Zika virus is nothing compared to the plasmodium's of Vietnam,  from what I read,  but the residuals of malaria mimic PTSD for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can do about it.  The damage is done and you are screwed,  so the VA will give you a PTSD Awatd because you don't transfer that physically to your kids and grandkids like you do Malaria so they are glad to award PTSD and kill the claim when you die.  Your offspring still suffer a lifetime of damage but it cost the VA nothing. 

The lies and deception abound and probably greater than ever, and just when I thought it was actually getting better, it's getting worse.  The government knows for a fact that malaria residuals mimic PTSD almost exactly.  They have known this probably more than 30 years but  found that awarding PTSD claims saves tons and tons in medical costs and benefits to offspring that's why if you get malaria in the military your kids cant get it from you, but if you get the malaria (Zika) as a civilian, even having sex will spread it.  I am continuously amazed at the manipulation and the gullibility of the American soldier.  The malaria residuals drive veterans to suicide and the VA knows it,  but to admit it would cost billions and of course it all comes down to money.

I need to get on the lecture circuit and make this known.

Remember this. It is slimy people that rate you. They are liars, inept, unskilled, working at bonuses just like the slimy VSO'S are. The VA and VSO'S all work together to "Fxxx Yxx" out of all that they can. The doctors of the 60s and 70s were ignorant, unskilled or "more likely than not" ordered to falsify documents concerning Agent Orange in order to screw Vietnam Veterans out of benefits. They are so corrupt they let hundreds of thousands of Veterans die intentionally. A putrid disgusting, lying organization that deliberately made me suffer and deliberately withheld benefits just because they can. Hospitalized a month in Vietnam for something decades beyond their understanding and the dirt bags have not changed. The most deceitful organization in government. They deliberately kill vets, and the lawyers suckered what life is left out of them.

VR, Nam Vet in mid to late 60's, with a 50% SC for PTSD, right.

Can't say I've ever had Malaria, took that pill every day.

Have you discussed your VA Rage issues with your VA or Private MH Clinician?

Do you have any Cardiology problems yet? Stress is a Killer.

If possible, could you post redacted copies of your Award/Denial Letters? Are you on a BVA Appeal currently?

Semper Fi

Gaston, exactly right, with 30%for IHD which puts me at 70%. Individual employability denied.  I have had a couple Strokes and a 13x5mm brain hypodensity, and totally disabled for over 7 years now. My left carotid artery is 100% blocked and inoperable, I had 24 tumors removed and am sure I have more now. My blood was checked with the tumors for inherited qualities and there are none. They were environmentally acquired. My official diagnosis was a little confusing but the Washington doc. says "skin disease". The 24th Evacuation Hospital in Vietnam issued a P-3 profile signed by the the Commander and 3 other officers for permanent defects in my " physical capacity and stamina", and ""Discharge Disdiagnosis; Urticaria secondary to Chloroquine ingestion. Medevac to CONUS."".The code is 708.9 which is "urticaria:unspecified or unknown". I developed an enlarged sensitive and painful prostate just months after Vietnam, had paralyzing abdominal and bone pain which started in Vietnam, and it wasn't chloroquine.  I had no reaction to Chloroquine,  but they were desperate to get me out of their care. I went to Japan for more tests, but those results are withheld even today. I just got the treatment records from Vietnam last April, but requested them since 1983, and I have the requests, 30 give or take. They are withholding some they say. I was sent "Home Awaiting Orders" and orders were changed to send me 800 miles away for PCS with a MEB first. There, I was lied to and intimidated and was still 19 years old. I was NON DEPLOYABLE on a world wide scale, still ill from Vietnam, and had no chance at a Military Career. When you are threatened, injured, and afraid of reprocussions it is easy to go along with what they desire. I continued to deteriorate in every way for the remainder of active duty, with no treatment for the illnesses. They couldn't help me. 2 months after honorable discharge I was in a "coma" from extreme fever of 106+ and convulsions, and many illnesses since 1971. Yes, I can redacted the letter and post it. I don't know what good it will do, since you are not connected with the VA, but maybe a lawyer is. How many service victims were hospitalized a month and evacuated out of the war torn country for exposure to an unknown source and lied to their whole life with $0.00 in VA help or aid?

Gaston, that pill also causes symptoms that mimic PTSD.I don't recall ever having a problem with the pill, no outbreak, no allergy, even though the doctors in Vietnam used the chloroquine rule to evacuate me out. You can't remain in country if you can't handle chloroquine, but I handled 2.5 times the dosage at 300mg doses. I believe the cover up was in effect even then and that the VA knew even in 1971 of the reprocussions of those agents. The liars and idiot Secretary in Washington refused to accept the fact that I needed follow up treatments, and dismissed all laws and regulations in my case and did what it Damn well pleased and the rotten to the core VA backed them up. They take care of their own and pat themselves on the back.

They with held medical information from me all of my life, which absolutely would have made all the difference in my health, mentally and physically, but the VA denied every benefit it could. It is the VAs fault that my health is the way it is, that my life span is shortened, and that I suffered needlessly many decades because the inept of the VA to do the right thing, choosing to screw me over, deny medical help, and all other benefits. They set up these phony organizations all over like DAV, pretending to fight for you, but we have caught on to the ruse. Those clubs work for the VA by reducing, delaying, or denying benefits to veterans who believed the VSOs are there to help, lol. How could we have been so blind when it's so obvious. The VA says I never had an injury, illness, or disease, and never complained, nor was I ever treated or diagnosed for any medical condition. The examiners are complete liars, the raters are total liars, and their violations of the laws should not go unpunished, but it does what it wants, and the veterans health doesn't matter. The VA are totally corrupt at the upper level and need to be jailed with Bernie Madoff. 

Did a little eyeballing after reading your 1st post. VA only gives a Temp 100 SC, when the Malaria bug is active in your Blood Stream.  After that, they rate you regarding the damage the Malaria has done to your Spleen and or Liver.

It all appears to come down to the Blood & organ Damage issues. What's yours?

Looked at a number of Medical articles, including CDC. In my lay opinion, I don't see any correlations of PTSD & Malaria Symptoms. You get a chance, point out something that backs up your assertions. Still need to see your Denial/Award Letters. I might be able to help you regarding your IU Denial. Is it on Appeal?     Old Nam Dog to Old Nam Dog, consider dialing back all the negative VA & VMC comments, comes across as a Rant rather than a discussion.

Old Nam Dog to Old Nam Dog, consider dialing back all the Negative Conspiratorial VA & VMC comments. Looks more like a Rant rather than an issue discussion.

Semper Fi                                                                   

Gaston, it's the chloroquine that causes PTSD symptoms. I will try to find the articles and may be able to post them. I never was properly treated for malaria, and I bled for 2 months from a vasectomy,  and lost half my blood from an appendix operation. I have a brain hypodensity and 100% blocked carotid artery (inoperable too). I had several strokes, and have a fatty liver, but don't drink. I could go on about the prostate, bone pain, the atherosclerosis, degenerative bone disease,  swallowing problems, GERD, heat intolerance on skin, the headaches, urinating problems, diverticulosis, floaters and particles detached from the back of the eye, petechia, dozens of Cort ozone shots for tendons, the coma, the chloracne, the all amyloidosis I think I had. The VA hid all of my treatment records and lied them on top of that. All of 1971 records are missing after my return from Vietnam. They even lost the the local records from on that base. They will not release some and told me so. I am being put in for reconsideration but am going to speak to a tort claim lawyer too. I think it is criminal to withhold medical evidence, when if it had been known could have been managed for a better quality of life. In 1983 I was denied for all service connection and medical care for the conditions I was hospitalized for. 

I guess I was ranting. Sorry, and I will tone it down, but there isn't much to discuss. The VA has showed me that they have no intention of making a mistake right and correcting it. I paid all my life for all of my care and medical needs, and just started getting my medicines for heart, bladder, intestines, blood, bones, skin, about the last year or so. My file is 28426325 if you care to look at it.