VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Victor Ray

Question

The difference between a PTSD award and a MALARIA disability award. PTSD will pay 100%. You will receive the easiest award possible-PTSD, before the VA will SC you for malaria  unless it is inactive.  If it is active you will receive 100% until they deem it cheered and 10% after that,  but they lie to you because Valaria yes transferred to your kids and made just like the Zika Virus of today.  They are making a big deal out of it because the public is aware of it where as when it was only military personnel getting malaria it basically meant nothing.  Now it is a big deal because it kills babies just like malaria did but the poor slobs and the service board the brunt of the lies and deception.  If you had malaria your organs are damaged and you are screwed but good luck in getting the attention of the VA for that.  The Zika virus is nothing compared to the plasmodium's of Vietnam,  from what I read,  but the residuals of malaria mimic PTSD for the rest of your life and there's nothing you can do about it.  The damage is done and you are screwed,  so the VA will give you a PTSD Awatd because you don't transfer that physically to your kids and grandkids like you do Malaria so they are glad to award PTSD and kill the claim when you die.  Your offspring still suffer a lifetime of damage but it cost the VA nothing. 

The lies and deception abound and probably greater than ever, and just when I thought it was actually getting better, it's getting worse.  The government knows for a fact that malaria residuals mimic PTSD almost exactly.  They have known this probably more than 30 years but  found that awarding PTSD claims saves tons and tons in medical costs and benefits to offspring that's why if you get malaria in the military your kids cant get it from you, but if you get the malaria (Zika) as a civilian, even having sex will spread it.  I am continuously amazed at the manipulation and the gullibility of the American soldier.  The malaria residuals drive veterans to suicide and the VA knows it,  but to admit it would cost billions and of course it all comes down to money.

I need to get on the lecture circuit and make this known.

51 minutes ago, Gastone said:

VR, just did a quick read of your docs, my eyes are crossed. Work on scanning and attaching as Pdf's, much easier to work with.

As of mid-2016 your 70% SC with an IU Denial. I think that is where you need to put all your efforts presently. I might be able to give you some suggestions with getting the IU awarded.

When you get time, send me a private message giving me your basis for your IU Claim. Total Earned Income over past 24 mos, education, current and/or previous employment experience? Any prior contact with the VA Vocational Rehabilitation Dept?

The whole PTSD Vs Mefloquine is a down the road Award, separate from the IU, which could be much quicker. Have you filed any NODs regarding the 6/2016 Award/Denials yet?

Give thought to using a different word than "LIES," when making notations on your documents.

Semper Fi

Gastone, Sorry about the pictures. It's just so much easier to snap a picture than scan and file everything. Anyway, no, I just now got 70% in 2017, but I see now. Effective date of 2016, yes. Thats ok, I shouldn't even be on here wasting your time. I have been totally disabled for almost 7 years now. I retired because I couldn't do my job. No energy, no stamina, and had a stroke a few months later. Don't it figure! I had no "physical capacity and stamina" after Vietnam and the Army and Va knew it because it's a permanen record on DA3349. I can't find a better word than "lies" to describe the decisions I've received. 

I have been working directly with the VA because DAV "lied" to my face, and I dumped them before they screwed me any more than they already had. They got the last laugh though when they told the VA to award me "0" on a reconsideration. They showed me what makes the government what it really is.  

I don't understand why my education level or current income has anything to do with my disability? How does that entitle me to anything? I was hospitalized a month for internal conditions from exposure to ingesting something, which is more than likely Agent Orange, since vets who only put only one foot on the soil are also awarded disability ratings, or worked on a C123,15 years after the war was over. The urticaria was just a physical manifestation of massive internal destruction from Agent Orange, like the other veterans that were in Vietnam, except I was in the hospital a month for it, while they may have a foot on the ground for a second, and maybe not. If I completed college, would I be entitled to more compensations? These things seem to take priority over the disability to the VA. I think the public is going to have to decide this and let the VA tell me why I was refused medical treatment and service connection and claim that I never even complained or was treated for any condition.

i think I will drop the reconsideration and get legal help like I should have done in 1971. Thanks Gastone.

VR

Your Claim, Your Decision. I would advise against dropping the IU Claim, alittle work & effort could get you to 100% IU Comp Rate.

If you decide to proceed with the IU, get back in touch with the info I requested. You just need to lay out a different plan of attack, to refute the IU Denial Decision. File a NOD on the IU now, requesting a DRO Hearing. That gives you about 3 yrs to decide if you are really IU, why lose the Retro?

An IU Award is doable, but you have to want it and be willing to put the effort forth.

Semper Fi

3 hours ago, Gastone said:

Your Claim, Your Decision. I would advise against dropping the IU Claim, alittle work & effort could get you to 100% IU Comp Rate.

If you decide to proceed with the IU, get back in touch with the info I requested. You just need to lay out a different plan of attack, to refute the IU Denial Decision. File a NOD on the IU now, requesting a DRO Hearing. That gives you about 3 yrs to decide if you are really IU, why lose the Retro?

An IU Award is doable, but you have to want it and be willing to put the effort forth.

Semper Fi

Gastone.  

14 months I filed a NOD and asked for a face to face hearing. They said kook, and that it is averaging 310 days to happen. Everyone says it is 3 years and maybe more, so that 310 day nonsense is just smoke up the rear, and embarrassing to even hear an adult say. That average needs to be updated to 3 years or more.

I would only give up the IU for for retro retirement bac

Well, I will try this one more time, but it keeps getting cut off or deleted. I can actually watch the letters being typed long after they are entered. I suppose the CIA will bump me off someway next.

the evidence is ignored. It is purposely said not to exist, and the word lies is the only appropriate low life term that describes these actions. Corruption at it's best.

I I Have had people call me from Ohio telling me to drop some of my claims. Why? A local VA  agent told me to drop some of my claims, why. I have the evidence, and maybe a judge somewhere that has a set, will make the VA acknowledge the facts. 

Delaying the truth does not change it. It will take an honest individual a few minutes to look these documents over to see how my claim has been manipulated by DAV and the VA. I believe only an attorney and the publics opinion will convince the VA to actually inspect the documents, and tell the judge what these terms mean, and they say that the lay person is incapable of rendering a medical opinion, lol. They mean an opinion that must totally agree with the avA decision, regardless of evidence.

Each time I am told there is no evidence of service connection, I look at the diagnosis of "atopic dermatitis" on May 26 1971 at the 24th Evacuation Hospital in Long Binh, Vietnam and the confirmation by a "fee based dermatologist", hired by the VA in 1983, and his diagnosis of "atopic dermatitis with generalized pruritus" and knowing I had never had a skin problem in my life, and wonder who these raters really are. How old are they and do they even know about herbicide residuals? 

To say there was no condition, treatment, or diagnosis of any illness, disease or injury in service is absurd at best. Then to claim there is no record of it makes me believe the records are being intentionally manipulated, hidden, or destroyed by VA employ employees due to supervisors instructions. 

I was called just a month after I filed and told I was receiving an increase in several claims I had active. When she started naming them off, I realized this is wrong. I hadn't claimed those things, and she had me verify identification over and over, and would not believe I had not claimed those disabilities. I finally convinced her that I had never received any compensation at all. She refused for quite a while to accept who I was and that I had not been on the payroll for years and years already. It took from July to mid November for my claim to be entered into the system to start the process? Most claims would be close to complete, but I wasn't even in the system yet? Was someone ALREADY RECEIVING MY BENEFITS? Did she accidentally expose fraud by someone? Was an employee or another person using my identity and receiving benefits meant for me? I notified OIG, but they could care less. Probably a supervisor double dipping into funds they thought I was receiving.

i would still like to know agh out that incidents details, but it is hush hush now. Never happened, right? Something is really rotten in St. Louis, but covered up very well. Where was the money going? Who was getting a monthly check? It wasn't me, and, I had never received one cent for any contrition, and didn't even have one medical record for the last 45 years, until last spring. Tell me nothing IS NOT strange about all this!!! I think fraud has been going on for years, and were almost caught. What do you think?

Victor Ray