VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

ebenefits down?

Rate this question

seminoles

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

3 answers to this question

Thank you for visiting the eBenefits web portal.

The eBenefits portal and NRD are not available now. We are making upgrades and expect to be ready for your login very soon.

• If you are experiencing a medical emergency or in need of immediate crisis counseling, please go to your nearest medical facility Emergency Room or call 911. If you are in need of immediate crisis counseling, please contact VA's suicide hotline at 1-800-273-TALK; counselors are available 24/7 to help.
  • If you need to refill a prescription, please visitMy HealtheVet for VA prescriptions or Tricare Online for DoD prescriptions.
  • If you need to manage your DS Logon username and password, please visit the DS Logon site.
  • If you have questions about benefits, please call 1-800-827-1000. Telephones are answered Monday to Friday, 8AM to 9PM ET.
  • If you need immediate assistance accessing the National Resource Directory for services and resources that support your recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration, please send email to infonrd.osd@mail.mil.

Additional customer service is available online.

This is message I got. Funny thing, I was able to get on this AM, but down for upgrade, VA speak for the system ahs crashed and they do not have a @#$ZXXE clue

3 hours ago, vern2 said:

Thank you for visiting the eBenefits web portal.

The eBenefits portal and NRD are not available now. We are making upgrades and expect to be ready for your login very soon.

• If you are experiencing a medical emergency or in need of immediate crisis counseling, please go to your nearest medical facility Emergency Room or call 911. If you are in need of immediate crisis counseling, please contact VA's suicide hotline at 1-800-273-TALK; counselors are available 24/7 to help.
  • If you need to refill a prescription, please visitMy HealtheVet for VA prescriptions or Tricare Online for DoD prescriptions.
  • If you need to manage your DS Logon username and password, please visit the DS Logon site.
  • If you have questions about benefits, please call 1-800-827-1000. Telephones are answered Monday to Friday, 8AM to 9PM ET.
  • If you need immediate assistance accessing the National Resource Directory for services and resources that support your recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration, please send email to infonrd.osd@mail.mil.

Additional customer service is available online.

This is message I got. Funny thing, I was able to get on this AM, but down for upgrade, VA speak for the system ahs crashed and they do not have a @#$ZXXE clue

i got in, i got some super strange message though earlier ;)