VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Contradiction

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

Found out through my Healthevet today that my disability rating has been increased to 70%.

Looked over the latest C&P done at the VA and the doc service connected me for allergic rhinitis.

Got a 30% rating.

The  QTC exam is unavailable. 

I was examined at QTC for bilateral foot/ankle pain. I have been examined since by a private podiatrist after the C&P exam, and diagnosed with flatfeet and other foot problems requiring orthotic ankle hanger braces, shoe orthotic inserts,and injections.

The VA  ruled the flatfeet isn't service connected, even though I have evidence in my service treatment medical records. I developed shin splints from all the running/marching and my arches collapsed requiring the Army to issue orthotic spenco inserts and to restrict my PT temporarily.

When I reached permanent duty, it was to an infantry unit that loved to run. Had more medical treatment for foot and ankle pain and running injuries. Diagnosed with posterior tibial tendon dysfunction in my medical records.

Baffled that the VA can still deny this claim like they did.

It all goes back to the PA C&P examiner at QTC that had to have opined my condition was less likely as not to be service connected.

And this LIAR, a PA, in the reserves, actually told me he was going to help me.

Looks like I'll be waiting a while until I win farther down the road, and win I shall.

I also have a TDIU claim that hasn't been decided. I'm at 70% disability, and haven't worked since 2010. On SSDI since 2010. Sent the VA the SSA judge's decision/opinion.

Have bunches of stuff going to appeal, even a 1151(malpractice) spinal IVDS claim for the VA failing to diagnose me when they should have(2008).

ANYWAY....Ebenefits is still saying my claims are UNDER REVIEW, when they have been decided.   Sorry... I got off topic.

Edited by 63Charlie

5 answers to this question

63Charlie,

Hey, just for kicks look at your disabilities in eBenefits.  You may have one or more contections referred.  It should show your new rated disability also,

Give it a shot, also your AB8,

Hamslice

Edited by Hamslice
damn r in you(r)...