VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits website always broken?

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

Ebenefits website always broken? it never seems to be working properly, 1/2 the time I cannot log into it with my account, it just goes to a white page, saying some b.s. like try again... they just seem to make my blood boil with incompetence.. anyone else pissed because of stupidity in everything the VA does? It wouldn't be so bad if they could get one thing right... SIGH !!!

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Verrrrrrrrrrry interesting. I don't go on it, as much as I used to, maybe 2 or 3 times per month now. Can't say I've ever had a real problem, other than the occasional "system Down for update or repair."

Have never had any problems logging on, other than Passwords needing to be updated for whatever reason.

If you happen to get by your VMC, check with the MHV/E-Ben Honcho, in the Veterans Learning Center. See if you have the same problem logging on, he might be able to help.

Semper Fi

Welcome to the Department of Veterans Affairs, where nepotism will get you VA contracts, and VAOIG will look the other way.  Contractors win, you lose.  Literally billions of dollars have been squandered on VA IT contracts, this is just one more.  Try getting a contract because you are a disabled Vet...that will work, provided the contracting officer is married to your daughter.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Anyone ever tried the new change at the e benefits site?

I am afraid to try it.  it says you can clink here to see the new change...was wondering if anyone has tried it yet?

nevermind, it's working again, often I cannot log in,,, now I can again....

ebenefits, is broken again... at least for me.... it seems 3/4 the time I try the logon is broken...

I don't check it as much now either, but a couple of months ago I also was having problems with the logon. It was taking me 3 or 4 tries before I could get on.

When I checked it now, just a couple of minutes ago, they seemed to have that problem fixed and I got on first try.

I'm sure there will be more problems with it later, but life will go on and I'll deal with it.

OSC