VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

So what I though was right about the C&P

Rate this question

ozboi

Question

I had a TBI C&P around the end of August this year and it was outsourced though MSLA.

The C&P exam was extremely short, roughly around 10 minutes maybe less.

I felt that the examiner basically shat on me.

I picked up my C&P report at the VA Hospital through ROI yesterday.

The TBI C&P exam report was a joke, he marked down NO on everything!!!!!!

I have attached the report of the exam....

Opinions and help is VERY welcome!

I feel so defeated......

However the PTSD C&P exam report looks to be favorable but who knows at this point..... SMFH!

*See post below for C&P exam report*

Edited by ozboi
The pictures didn't show up right

• HadIt.com Elder

I can't see these.??

but if you feel you had an Inadequate C&P go see the C&P Director and request another C&P with a different examiner, and give your reasons...its obvious this examiner never read your Records in the first place.

if not  then NOD the decision

if I didn't have a couple decades of medical records and a 6 month in patient stay with complications, the phony c&p would have been the end of my claims, the c&p is phony and the doctors there are worthless.. they have an attitude that we are liars and phonies,  you can tell with their snotty attitudes.... they just are not nice, are ready to pounce with saying crude nasty things, like I don't have time for your long answer.... I see no evidence... and it goes on and on when I saw the c&p.... who know what they are writing..... so in a way I am lucky I spent 6 months fighting for my life in a va hospital, or else there would be no records...

Edited by retiredat44

@retiredat44 I had a co worker that was forced out of his because he of his TBI, his  seizurs kept getting worse and one of his doctors finally took away his drivers license.

I just want the VA to recognize that TBI IS an issue that I am having troubles with along with my PTSD.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

This is my first "BAD" C&P........ and now I know how people feel when they say that.....

• HadIt.com Elder

My suggestion is to get your own IMO/IME doctor to rebut this C&P exam.  This is they way I have always done if when I was successful.   If you just ask for another exam from the VA you are liable to get one just as bad.  You should get your own doctors who are neurologists to rebut this exam.

John