VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

So what I though was right about the C&P

Rate this question

ozboi

Question

I had a TBI C&P around the end of August this year and it was outsourced though MSLA.

The C&P exam was extremely short, roughly around 10 minutes maybe less.

I felt that the examiner basically shat on me.

I picked up my C&P report at the VA Hospital through ROI yesterday.

The TBI C&P exam report was a joke, he marked down NO on everything!!!!!!

I have attached the report of the exam....

Opinions and help is VERY welcome!

I feel so defeated......

However the PTSD C&P exam report looks to be favorable but who knows at this point..... SMFH!

*See post below for C&P exam report*

Edited by ozboi
The pictures didn't show up right

I am not sure if there is a fact section for this.... because, it is so serious that it must be done correctly and cannot be done by just any doctor... IMHO

• HadIt.com Elder

An IME or IMO is an exam by a doctor you choose who has some understanding of what the VA wants to see in a report.  I got them for a mental health condition in Tampa because I did know a couple of shrinks and lawyers who directed me and helped me.  Without them I would have been screwed.  The VA decided very early on that I was a personality disorder with slight mental health issues and they just would not change their minds until one of their own dorks said I was bipolar and that meant automatic 30%.  I worked with that and when I was fired due to my disability I went for TDIU.  I was seeing non-VA shrinks who were pretty smart and they wrote reports for me that concluded that I was unemployable due to SC conditions.  The TBI  vs PTSD thing is a real problem for the VA and they would rather sweep it under the rug.  My understanding is that TBI and PTSD are totally different and should get separate ratings.