VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pouring Money Down The Drain @ Veteran's Medical Advisor

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

Dr. Craig Bash has absconded with $2350.00.

Will not reply to ANY inquiries that I send.

Has dropped off the face of the earth as of June 2016.

Edited by 63Charlie

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I have had no dealings with him, but others have. I hope they can provide some advice for you to get him to respond.

Hey 63Charlie,

UPDATE: Last Friday, September 30th, I got a call from Alice Burns. She is working with Dr. Bash. Super nice lady. Anyway, after a rather long chat  about the IMO that I needed and about what Dr. Bash had been going thru, I received a draft of my IMO.  It needs a little more work, but it's stuff that I didn't include in my initial packet.

So, Dr. Bash is alive and well. And just like all of us needed a break to take care of family business. I will send your name ( if okay with you) to Alice.

To Everyone else.............I am sorry that I came here to gripe and moan about Dr. Bash. When he (Dr. Bash) told me in December that he could help me, I knew that he would be my last hope to get a IMO for my late husband. Jimmy's death was so sudden, and our primary doctor was afraid to help me. As a matter of fact, all of our doctors refused to write a IMO for me. Dr. Bash has  done what he said that he'd do. And I appreciate him.

Again thanks to HADIT and Dr. Bash.

Kathy M. Mixon

• HadIt.com Elder

Kathy

Do you know how veterans can get in touch with Dr Bash?

seems he has been neglecting some veterans lately?

from what Hear via grapevines.

They are only grapevines Buck.....I think the discussion on all that had been closed here.

Kathy, I am so glad your situation worked out!

Unfortunately we can roll with some of the stuff here that is negative,as in posts here about Dr Bash yet sometimes the actual situation is far different then we know.

I learned that many years ago when many of us wrote to Sec. Principi for a claimant here who griped a lot and even told us he was dying.

I learned the claimant was absolutely full of crap, lying to us and even getting money from many of us members. We believe what we read here....but  Once in a while it is far from the truth.

I brought Dr Bash to our older radio shows years ago and mentioned him here for probably 15 years or more because what I saw at the BVA was that his IMOs were excellent and thorough and anyone who lost at BVA even due to his work, didnt have a  real nexus or any evidence that could bolster their claim.

I still think Craig Bash is the Best and as a widow too, his IMOs for me were superb.

BUCK52,

Dr. Bash's mother passed away at the end of July 2016. And as we all know death of a beloved family member is trying to say the least. And I would reckon that Dr. Bash needed time to grieve.  But, he is back working and I received my first draft on Monday, October 3rd. I am looking everything over as he instructed, and because I like to know everything, I am trying to read the references that he put in my IMO. I thought that I had just about every scrap written about burn pits, but he had more.

Right now, I'll have to say that I am very pleased with what he has written in his IMO for my late husband.

I was contacted on Friday, October 1st by a very nice lady named Alice Burns. She is working with Dr. Bash helping him to get caught up. Dr. Bash has been responding very quickly to me through his regular email address.

Dr. Bash is alive and is working again. Give him a chance to get caught up and be persistent. He will be in touch.

Thanks again to all on HADIT.

Kathy M. Mixon

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use