VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pouring Money Down The Drain @ Veteran's Medical Advisor

Rate this question

63Charlie

Question

Dr. Craig Bash has absconded with $2350.00.

Will not reply to ANY inquiries that I send.

Has dropped off the face of the earth as of June 2016.

Edited by 63Charlie

• HadIt.com Elder

Kathy I understand that and I am sorry for his loss,  its always harder when its your mom.

However He is a Professional

In respect to the Veterans claim time line he is helping with  its just a respectable and right business decision to let the veterans know or someone from his office should have contacted these veterans that placed their trust in him.

I have always Admired his work with veterans and enjoyed to hear him as a guest on the Hadit BlogTalk Radio show

I understand his grieving  a death is hard to get over and face the world afterward . Dr Bash Has my condolences.

jmo

On 10/5/2016 at 5:43 PM, Alice1111 said:

63Charlie

Please contact me regarding Dr. Bash. I am here to assist you in obtaining the work product you require from him.

Alice assuredh20@comcast.net

Really?

You can ask Dr. Bash to refund the $2350 dollars he was paid in good faith by myself.

I'll be checking the mailbox.

I engaged Dr Bash twice.  Both times successful.  Did take some time, but in the end worth the "wait."

If Alice says she can help obtaining the work product, give her a chance.

I accepted the fact that I wasn't his only client and some were up against the clock and got priority- with that said I agree with Buck, better comm from Dr. Bash's end would help

that's just my $.02

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use