VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Requested Documents Overdue? Please assist!

Rate this question

Raza2009

Question

Good morning. I just checked my EBENEFITS and there is a note in there that states the requested documents are overdue. When I received my development letter there were no documents that was requested from me. When I go to the tab that states what documents are needed by me there is no documents that are needed. Is this a standard response that they put in for a FDC?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Did you recently have a C&P exam?  If so, it may mean that they received your exam notes, but haven't acknowleded receipt of them yet.  I'm in the same boat, and I know for sure that's what it is.  Once they acknowledge it, your claim should go into Prep for Decision if that is all they are waiting for.

If I were you I would go to www.va.gov and then click on the Contact Us Section , then  click on Ask a Question...you will be redirected to IRIS where you can ask them what the RO is still waitng for, and maybe it is something you yourself could supply...or something they already should have..

With no SC now, I assume, they probably are seeking your SMRs -or maybe some private treatment records but I dont know...

Ask IRIS for an email reply instead of a phone call.

They will contact your VARO to clarify what they still need and then email you.