VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank you to everyone who helped me! 100% P&T

Rate this topic

floridanurse

On 9/30/2016 at 8:11 AM, floridanurse said:

This is not rocket science, the only reason that it takes them a little bit, (In my case, 9 months), I think is, because they have so many fraudulent claims clogging up the system.  If you have a good case, have all your records or can prove clear markers, are getting treatment, be honest at the C&P, then you claim should go just like mine did!

Don't mean to completely Rain on your Parade, but this misleading statement is part of the Problem, not the Solution. by spreading out the general "Welfare Queen" idea of the Reganomics Era is a SLAP to the face of EVERY Veteran, whether they be Rated at 0% - 100% or NO SC at ALL. i would gladly allow 1,000,000 Scum into our system than have 1 more Phukin Vet be denied to the COMPENSATION he is Legally Entitled to. far cheaper than allowing all of those not in the system to clog up civilian hospitals. because you need to realize, we are NOT in a good place when we finally swallow our pride, and ask for the help that is OURS, but gated behind a Government Agency that's Reputation is on par with the Bureau of Indian Affairs. no Claim is Fradulent till won on merits of Fraud young lady. take that to heart. the Law itself guarantees us this right to compensation, we should not have to bend to knee to beg, i promise, far far FAR more damage to keep our fellow Shield Brothers and Sisters out of the Trenches with us.

Congrats, Get all you are Owed to the letter of the Law, never Less, and never More.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use