VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Increase to 70%

Rate this topic

Billielea

Thank you everyone on HADIT! Checked ebennies and I have been increased to 70% from 50%. I do not believe I was awarded TDIU, but I guess I will have to wait for BBE or DD to know for sure. Nothing in my VA letters except spouse benefits letter. (My husband is AD). Here is what disabilities shows as of now,

Disability  Rating        Decision  Related To  Effective Date 
residuals of gallbladder removal with irritable bowel syndrome 30%                            Service Connected   10/23/2015
gastroesophageal reflux disease   Deferred    
residuals of traumatic brain injury (TBI) 0%                             Service Connected   10/17/2014
migraine headaches                  10%                              Service Connected   10/23/2015
bilateral hearing loss   Not Service Connected    
lumbosacral strain 10%                            Service Connected   10/23/2015
posttraumatic stress disorder with major depression 50%   Service Connected PTSD - Combat 10/17/2014
tinnitus   Deferred    

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Great! with the defered issues it could raise the % and if you are unemployed, hopefully they will consider TDIU ( and award that )

Hard to know but this is GREAT news!

Sept and October have always brought many awards from VA......I hope the good news we are seeing here continues.

Thanks Berta! I especially appreciate everything you do for Veterans. I will just have to wait and see. I have not worked since I returned from Iraq in 2004 except to complete my National Guard enlistment term in 2007. I didn't have anything from a doctor or VOC Rehab saying I couldn't work. I will just have to wait and see what they say.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use