VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Confused

Rate this question

theshenks

Question

3 weeks ago I received a phone call from the VRO asking if I was still in danger of becoming homeless or if I was homeless already. After telling him that i was still in imminent danger of becoming homeless he informed me that they were finding in favor of my claim and i should hear within a week, two days went by and ebenefits changed from waiting on decision approval to gathering evidence. I received another phone call and I was scheduled for a cnp exam for secondary claims that I had been seen for before about 8 months ago. The next week my claim went to pending approval again then closed 4 days ago. Ebenefits shows no rating increase for my PTSD and all of the secondaries show not service related on ebenefits, no clue anywhere if IU was granted or not including on the AB8 or if I open a new claim it still shows me at 70% combined for Ptsd, fibro, and degenerative disk... Does this sound like a senior vro turned it down or is it just ebenefits not updated. I'm not sure why he would make that statement since I didn't ask if it wasn't a done deal.

Edited by theshenks

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Did they give you the C & P exams for the secondaries before they put the 'Not SC designation' in ebenefits?

I am assuming you had filed a formal 21-8940 for TDIU.

Many here have gotten info from ebenefits site  that is difficult to comprehend....or not updated.

What gets me when R0s call us as that usually ,even if we got the person's  name who called us, the number on our call box ,if we call back,will not get us access to them.