VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Back pay - so happy!!!!

Rate this topic

Navy4life

Way to go Navy.  I need to get on here more often, my mind drifts and I seem to miss a lot.  Take it easy now and relax a bit.  Let it sink in for a while, none the less enjoy your win, you are definitely one of us who has been fighting the good fight.

...the rest of your life....Full steam ahead...:biggrin: 

Congrats again.

thanks everyone!  still waiting to see it official!  Nothing has changed on Ebennies and I haven't received retro or the decision letter.  Hopefully in the next week or so!  I have to be patient LOL

i would ask for a update but i suspect with such a large back pay amount they're purposefully not being attentive to signing off on your case....can't remember if you have a lawyer or not, but that was one of my Pros of getting one for myself, they're gonna be just as impatient for me to get my money as I am lol. so if you hear anything let us know!

Okay I need help!  I received backpay but I believe I am missing the SMC-S that was awarded to me.  Take a look at my calculations attached.  Even after John, my POA gets 20%, I am missing about $7k.  I think the financial department missed this and I plan to call the DRO today.

What do you guys think?

Calculations for back pay .docx

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use