VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Something of C&P's, Posting, and fellow Vets opinions

Rate this question

Inarticulate&Distorted

Question

C&P(Compensation and Pension)Exams

Sub-post, Mental Health/PTSD Exams

(means you'll see a Psychologist or MH "Expert")

Most of us here on Hadit.com LOVE to see C&P's. it is practically a GUARANTEE that we never see exams that are exactly the same. i believe the reason most of us look at these things is to help you all ease your own tensions, waiting for the Results of a C&P is no where near as intense as waiting for the Rating decision based of said exams. when you all come here, asking us to look, we do it for you, and us, because we are all still fighting as well. we learn, from your flaws and chaotic whirlpool of hope and despair, but we try to calm that storm for you. it's really rather sad that only us Veteran Civilians can give as much support and attention unlike those programs that claim to be lookin out for us. if Hadit.com was where ALL Veterans came to get the help they needed i believe our Veteran Community as a whole would be a lot better,but that isn't the case, so we make do with what we have. and what do we have you ask? Each other, that's it. just to the left and right of each one of us is someone still fighting a horrible system that seems not only to benefit, but THRIVE on denying a majority of us the Compensation's we've been guaranteed by Law.

So, what's the point of this little post you may ask? well, look at it this way, those of us here, those of us who fight, not just for ourselves, but for each other, we have limited time. we DO have to fight our own cases as well, and we have to garner enough Information as we can.....so i despise when people waste my phukin time. and even more, i despise how they waste my fellow Shield brethren's time, it seriously feels to me as those who waste our time, literally waste moments of our Life. you know, that highly limited thing that we have so little of. 

Why am i posting this in the C&P Forum you may ask?

Because, it is HERE, where it is the SIMPLEST to weed out the Scum.....those who would manipulate and twist all that WE do, for their own gains. How is it so simple you may be asking yourselves? well, lets take a look see at what exactly a C&P exam actually IS. and no i don't mean the fancy VA tracking numbers and Military-ish style jargon. i mean, what as LAYPEOPLE we must understand it as.

Compensation and Pension- The underlined really only deals with us Vets here on Hadit.com, it's for those of us, who were broken, but since we signed a Contract, held up our Right Hand, and Swore an Oath, we are COMPENSATED for Damages that are based on a wonky azz math system that pretty much guarantees that you'll be Compensated, no matter how Slight or All Encompassing your injuries are.

Mental Health Exams are ALWAYS conducted by MH professionals, personally, i wouldn't accept anything less than a PhD holding Psychologist, they actually get their Doctorates in Diagnosing Mental Health Disorders. most of us have been to them, SEVERAL times, always poking, prodding, asking questions that we deem unnecessary, and lots of times the Exams themselves seem to be rather scatterbrained. what one Doc does in St. Louis Mo is not even close to the tests ran by old Doc in Seattle Wa.....why is this? who knows? but the general theory of ALL MH medical evaluations is the same. they're not Medical Exams, they are FORENSIC Exams. which means, that PhD Doc ain't your buddy, he's a COP. 

they need to shock you, destabilize you, rile you up and see what is REALLY in there, if you're such a GOOD faker that you can fool a well trained Doc, then that is in and of itself another form of Psychosis, you all wonder why sooooo few cases of Fraud cause the termination of Compensation Benefits? because most of these "shifty" Docs are REALLY good at their jobs. even the way you react to how they react tells them many things. there is a common misconception of "buiding to deny" a case or something of that order, but for MH, not quite so. when it comes to MH, the VA HAS to be sure, it HAS to base all their decisions off of the Law, and MH is one area, where i believe we get very very very little Frauding of the system. the VA needs it's own Doc's, because lets face a solid fact, as a Treating Doc your own personal Doc is caught up in your well being and health, a VA Rating Officer has to know that what Information they get is 100% legit. i don't blame them, MH is only Treatable, not Curable. pretty much translates to benefits for life, i.e. Compensation on a Tax Free Check

if you come here, and post your C&P Exam, and you think we're gonna sugar coat it and say try harder, you're sadly mistaken. this is my Callout, if you come here, looking to waste my time, and the time of the Veterans who kept me sane, who filled me with Hope, and even more, gave me the Knowledge i needed to win my Claims, i'm gonna shame you into Obscurity. we don't have time for you, if you post a C&P that you even THINK may cause some of us to think you're a liar, you better go find a Lawyer to look at your Shite, because you are NOT welcome here. i will find you, you can't lie to me, if you post your information, as i have done, as i have opened and bared my soul to my fellow Vets, and i see your Cancerous lies, i will call you out, and haunt your Posts. the few Rotten Apples such as yourself have caused a backlash against Broken Veterans on orders of magnitude that are both offensive and onerous in themselves. i would rather see a piece of Shite like you get your benefits, if it meant EVERY Vet who needed them right now got them, but that isn't how our System works, so you ain't gettin Shite from me.....

Carry on Shield Siblings....

3 answers to this question

On Sunday, October 09, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Kinfolk said:

You have entirely too much free time on your hands brother.

It's called helping those who helped you. Go educate yourself and try to expand past your own limited vision of what a Veteran Should do, not what they Can do.

Im sorry but where did I state "what veteran should do"? Based off the novel you posted above, that would be your position. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I'll take your advice now and go educate  myself ;)