VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I think Regional forgot about my case!

Rate this question

JuanP

Question

That was the successful conclusion of my case........ but it wasn't. 

As it turns out, they remanded a bunch of stuff back to the Regional office.  They ruled on my Spine (cervical) in my favor.

In the ruling, they remanded the Psych claim along with most of my secondary conditions back to Regional office. and here we are almost 2 yrs later and I have heard nothing......

Any thoughts?

Well, BroncoVet, the Email function is still down inside the eBenefits website.  So I'm still waiting.  Is there a way for me to email them from a regular email account?

and how are ya Basser??!!!!  yeah man things are ok. Obviously this is a rough process, that being said, I haven't been able to force myself to deal with them any more, but the immediate issues were solved and I have settled down now and I'm rolling my sleeves back up.  I'll be asking some questions to help my nephew out as well.

My relevant BVA decision on this is attached

And here is the reply:

A review of your online records indicates your appeal is complete. VA has made a decision on your appeal and a packet of detailed information explaining your decision was sent on June 18, 2015.

If you have not received this letter and would like us to mail you a copy, please respond to this inquiry letting us know you would like us to mail a copy to you.

If this does not cover the scope of your request, please respond to this message and clarify what it is you are requesting. You may also contact us at the toll-free number listed below.

Thank you for contacting us. If you have questions or need additional help with the information in our reply, please respond to this message or see our other contact information below.

Sincerely yours,

C. Boyd
National IRIS Response Center Manager
mmv

Pages 6 and 7 2015 BVA C-Spine remand for PTSD and secondary conditionns.pdf

I emailed him back and directed him to the place in the decision that I have attached above. 

here's his reply:

We have forwarded a request for information to your Regional Office (RO) regarding the additional conditions you submitted for consideration, including Individual Unemployability (IU), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), acquired psychiatric disorder, and additional contentions. They will research this issue further and respond to you directly regarding their findings.

Thank you for contacting us. If you have questions or need additional help with the information in our reply, please respond to this message or see our other contact information below.

So It looks like the wheels are turning.