VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2nd SSOC received...

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

I just got a 2nd SSOC for my PTSD increase...

The rating decision dated 9-28-16

Decision:

1: Increased evaluation for PTSD curretly 70% disabling is increased to 100% disabling effective 2-1-16. Increased evaluation prior to 2-1-12 is denied.

2: Entitlement to IU is denied.

My lawyer is taking care of this, but when should I expect my first 100% monthly check? 

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I got my SOC on 9/13/16 from an appeal and it said that my Cervical neck is now connected, but everything else is remanded.  Haven't gotten anything else and I check ebenefits once or twice a day to see if anything has updated, 1800 peggy has been useless to me.  I have called numerous times to try to find out what percentage I get for my Cervical, but they said they can't see until it is finished up.  It is in their computer as being finished 2/15/17.....

• HadIt.com Elder

11cvolley

Can I you ask you how or what evidence you used for the Increase from 70% to 100% PTSD?

How is your Hygiene???

Edited by Buck52

12 hours ago, Buck52 said:

11cvolley

Can I you ask you how or what evidence you used for the Increase from 70% to 100% PTSD?

How is your Hygiene???

After they denied me my increase; Only new evidence I submitted was a form with questions answered by my ptsd doctor that my lawyer sent me. (Residual Functional Capacity Evaluation) Hygiene I think I am clean; aside from having untrimmed facial hair and my hair will get shaggy from lack of hair cuts.

Something I over looked that might be important is my PTSD isn't rated solely as PTSD. E-Ben has it as PTSD with dysthymic disorder.