VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How to upload evidence to NOD in ebenefits?

Rate this question

JATO

Question

I tried to upload supporting documents to my NOD but can't seem to find the option. I only see where you can upload to a open claim or application. Am i missing something or is snail mail the only option?

1 answer to this question

Considering your (X?) months into a "DRO Review," time is of the essence as far as getting your Compelling N & M Evidence into the VA Rating Dept.

US Mail Cert Return Receipt (next Day Delivery if warranted) is still probably one of the most reliable means of Verifying the Delivery of your Evidence. You are now required to mail it to the New Claims/evidence intake center.

Then there's always the "Hand Delivery" method to your VARO Reception/Intake Desk. I've used that method in yrs past, the VA Clerk Date Stamps your Documents and makes a copy of the post Date Stamp Document for your records, on the spot. Your 100% Certain your N & M Evidence is in the possession of the VA.

Can't say I've seen any discussion regarding the Faxing or Emailing of Appeal Evidence.

Semper Fi