VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cannot Believe this

Rate this question

saddletramp

Question

I have Boots on the Ground in a Combat Unit in Vietnam, and all of the credentials. My C&P exam shows I have ischemic heart disease and they aren't connecting my VN service as service connected? I am a little confused. I hired an attorney.

Ebenfits Ischmia.png

Edited by saddletramp

• HadIt.com Elder

Seems to me you need to get these all Service Connected. 

File for increase on your S.C. PTSD  and fight them on all these other non service connected contentions.

Get private IMO'S/IME's try to get these service connected with medical evidence Dr's Nexus letters

28 minutes ago, saddletramp said:

I have Boots on the Ground in a Combat Unit in Vietnam, and all of the credentials. My C&P exam shows I have ischemic heart disease and they aren't connecting my VN service as service connected? I am a little confused. I hired an attorney.

Thanks Buck, My attorney is in the process, I just wanted to show how the VA can just mess with you. I have had Hypertension since my 20's and Blood sugar problems. I have talked to a lot of my Brothers and it seems to me, we all have one thing in common, Our health issues. My C&P exam clearly shows Ischemia CAD. I had a Private Doc, do the Heart Cath with 4 blockages and it was spelled out very clearly. But it just amazes me , How they can violate the law, and there is no accountability.

When was this decision made?

What rationale did they give in their Reasons and Bases for the denial of IHD due to AO?

Berta, I just posted this to show, what they can do, to mess with you. I must of done something to P--- Them off? HA!

They haven't responded yet, just , No service connection, I will see when the packet actually comes. I spoke with the 800 number and they didn't see a reason. I guess we will see what they say soon. Thanks. 

" My C&P exam clearly shows Ischemia CAD. I had a Private Doc, do the Heart Cath with 4 blockages and it was spelled out very clearly. But it just amazes me , How they can violate the law, and there is no accountability."

Were they aware of and did they request the private medical records with the diagnosis?

Did they list those records as evidence?

Can you scan and attach here their reasons and basis for the  denial (Cover C file # prior to scanning it)?

This sounds like a violation of my favorite reg- 38 CFR 4.6 and if it is You have a Valid basis for a CUE claim.

"How they can violate the law, and there is no accountability." Because not all claimants know the law enough to fight back.

This is obviously a Nehmer claim. 

I hope your RO isnt Buffalo. Those dopes actually denied my dead AO Vietnam husband's IHD accrued claim, saying he did not have IHD in his SMRs.( USMC 64-68)

Hell  probably none of you guys in Vietnam had anything symptomatic IHD then....many of you were still teenagers. They reversed and awarded...at the Nehmer Phila VARO.

Berta Thanks, Like I said I am waiting for the packet. I will know more then.  This is the Saint Louis VA, My Hospital is in Fayetteville Arkansas. When I actually receive the packet I will send you the letter!