Sponsored Ads

• Latest Donations

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Apache AH64

Gathering evidence

Question

Hello all, my question is why would my claim skip review of evidence? It went straight from gathering evidence to prep for decision.. It kinda concerns me. Any input would be helpful. Thank you

2 answers to this question

We'll think positive here  maybe they have enough evidence to decide your claim? hopefully in your favor.

Usually if they have not sent you a letter asking for anymore evidence? that is strange if they didn't? (before now)

just wait and see what they do now?  if you get a denial see what the reasons & bases of the denial is? ''What We Decided''

post it on here, black out your name and  claim# ect,,ect,,

you have a year to send a NOD if you disagree.

Ad

Your prior posts are under different topics but I think you filed for PTSD?

And you have some buddy statements?

Did you get a C & P exam?

If so was it favorable to your claim ( meaning you got the PTSD diagnosis.....and an adequate nexus statement...)

Were you and the buddys detailed in their statements?

I assume you were Apache AH 64 meaning this was a two seater that replaced the Cobras?

Were you Gulf War or are you an OEF veteran?

I too would like to be positive on this, but your success depends on theC & P exam results,in my opinion and any proof you have of the stressor ( unless you have the PH, CAR, or CIB on your DD 214...and then the VA almost always concedes the stressor occurred.I only saw one vet in 20 plus years ,with the CAB, whose stressor they questioned.